5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fleece
Really light fleece which fits easily in to the rucksack, a handy mobile pocket at the top. Although it is light it keeps you warm and drys quickly when wet. Shame that it does not have pockets to put yor hands in, thats a minor complaint.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by S. Lockyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Skimpy Spectrum
I ordered this in a large, as a base or top layer for winter & for an upcoming ski trip. It arrived in good time & as expected with a Berghaus item, the quality & looks were good.
However, it was so tight & close fitting that I passed it on to my son who is a medium! It fitted my boy a treat. Now I may be a little over my fighting weight of a few years ago, but I am...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Ben

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and so Practical, 10 Nov 2013
Ronald Scott - See all my reviews
I wear this under my work clothes on the Oil Rigs and it is a chill beater although not wind proof if it is combined with a shell jacket it will give you great protection from anything the British weather can throw at you the chest pocket is a nice touch also excellent Berghaus quality

5.0 out of 5 stars So light you think you have forgotten to put it on, 14 Jan 2011
First I don't think these are jackets and certainly Berghaus don't advertise them as such. They are just long-sleeved tops, or mid-layer in hiking parlance. Perhaps there is an error in the product categorisation on Amazon?
Ticks all the boxes for serious use such as as part of a layering system for winter wilderness hikes. I have also found that these work really well on their own in marginal weather as they seem to have good resistance to penetrating cold wind, e.g. an autumn beach barbecue, sun goes down, light breeze turns to cold, near gale, people return to their tents for jackets except those of us lucky enough to have Berghaus Spectrum microfleeces. They are incredibly warm and yet extremely light. On special offer these are economical enough to be bought for casual everyday wear which Is why I intend to buy loads more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Micro Fleece, 12 Dec 2010
Tone (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with this, good fleece nice fit and the usual Berghaus quality and as it was on offer it was an even better deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 25 Sep 2014
I find these fleeces to be warm and well fitting.I own several and have found that they do shrink very slightly after several washes at 40 degrees but it is only slightly so if its a little bit too big when you first wear it don`t worry .I am 6` and 13 stone and an extra large is a good fit.I also use my older ones for work (manual site work) and they are tough enough to last a good while without ripping or stitching coming undone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent light fleece, 16 Nov 2014
Excellent light fleece, can wear it all day in varying conditions and feels comfortable. I have two, the other in red which I have had for some years and it is still as good as the day I purchased it and has not faded which, being red, I expected it too, so would buy again. In fact, I also have a Berghaus outer wear jacket and been pleased with this also. Good quality products for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 18 Aug 2014
Love these. I've got a few and at £27 for this one, I'm happy.

Good quality and lightweight.

Chest pocket fit my iPhone 4S.

I'm 5'11" and 40" chest and the medium fits well (normally I go for small in Berghaus jackets).

Would recommend at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
GREAT ITEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality as expected., 8 July 2014
Good quality material, cut and fit as usual.

Have had a few and this keeps up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014