4.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but a useful glove
Hankered after a pair of these gloves for the bus on cold days - have been very pleased with them. They work well, even two finger gestures (not those ones - the pinch\swipe versions!). They are well made, warm and not too bulky. I guess a wind-proof version would have been even better, but more than satisfied with this version for now.
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars I also found these awful
I bought a pair from another shop and they only lasted about 4 wears before the seams started coming apart. I managed to get a refund fortunately.

It has put me off buying any other Berghaus product as they are such poor quality.

Really do avoid!
Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars I also found these awful, 13 Dec. 2012

Really do avoid!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 Jan. 2013
After just only a couple of uses, the stitching on fingers of both gloves has come apart. Poor quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but a useful glove, 7 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - avoid at all costs, 23 Feb. 2014
Do not buy these gloves. I've had these gloves less then 4 months and the stitching is coming apart and holes are appearing across the palm. avoid at all costs. just about to complain and ask for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Feb. 2013
Bought it for a Xmas present. He loved it as it kept his hand warm and it was iphone friendly meaning he didn't have to take them off.
I'm thinking of buying myself a pair so that when I'm away, I can use them when taking photos abroad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value my other half loves them he's had berghaus ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Excellent value my other half loves them he's had berghaus ones before and the stitching has come loose but these ones have been great so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
great for using mobile phone in this cold weather