5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Impressed so far!
After spending years using inkjet all in one printers, choosing different brands to find the one that is reliable and reasonable to run, I thought I had with the Kodak range of new so called low cost inks, blah blah blah. But that failed me many times with poor print quality, wasted ink through printed cleaning etc, unable to use black in without the colour! rip off...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. K. Kent

1.0 out of 5 stars Wifi worked for less than 12 months and has now stopped working wirelessly; No LAN port
Main reason for buying this wireless printer is to be able to use it wirelessly; however it stopped working within less than one year. I still have the original cartridge in there but cannot use it wirelessly. I have updated the firmware still no luck.

Does not have a Lan port which would have made it easy to connect to an access point so that it can be used...
Published 9 months ago by Segathermogene

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
recemended by a friend. very pleased. if i had known there was a coloured version i would have had that one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
Excellent performance. Very easy to use !
Very easy to setup and run with multiple devices.
Indeed great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
Overall, a good buy. Not the easiest to set up (you will need to read the instructions at least twice).
Prints very quickly. If , like me, you switch off at socket each night, you will need to switch on at socket AND printer itself to get it to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I Wanted, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
iPad in kitchen to printer in spare bedroom works perfectly. Only snag when I was printing 40 copies of papers for an AGM it overheated and had a major sulk. TLC got it working the next day. Easy to install, if instructions followed and imagination used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
This HP Printer is a satisfactory replacement for an old laser printer that has now gone to the recyling centre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little printer, takes up minimal space, so easy to set up and AirPrint allows me to print from iPad with so much ease, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
This printer (HP P1102W) was only delivered yesterday so 5 stars is probaby premature but I have to say right now I'm very happy with it.

I spent alot of time reseaching the best printer for my needs, I mainly print documents, spreedsheets and graphs when finishing work at home so colour wasnt a necessity. Wireless was needed however as we need to print from multiple laptops. Additionally I print rather irregularly so weeks could pass with no activity, as inkjet carridges can gunk up from lack of use and the fact that they're not very economical I decided to go with a laserjet. I also use my iPad a lot at home, so having the ability to print e-mails and docs directly from it was an added bonus. Because of all these points I went with this reasonably priced printer and I have to say so far it has ticked every box.

Once out of the box and unpackaged it was immediately possible to print from my iPad which was great. One thing to bare in mind if you plan on gettting this model, follow the unpackaging instructions as there is alot of hiden tape and plastic which needs removing!

Once I had it on all that I needed to do to setup a laptop for wireless printing was to connect via usb, which prompted the computer to install the hp software automatically. I can only assume the data is stored on the printer itself (there's also a CD in box if this feature doesn't work).

The whole setup process from unpackaging and enabling 2 laptops for wireless printing took less then 30mins which I was very impressed with. Normally theres something which hinders setup, and a bit of troubleshooting is generally expected. Not here though! A good knowledge of wireless router settings is a benifit as the wrong settings on (such as AP isolation) can totally make putting a printer on a wifi network a nightmare.

All in all I'm very impressed, which I guess is to be expected from a brand like HP, would definetly recommend this printer.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Black & White wireless printer, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
Delivery was very prompt. Setting it up as a wireless printer seemed a little complicated - but that could be my fault as I am never quite sure what to do. It does the job well now, if rather noisily. The casing is very plasticy looking, not quite as classy as the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
It is okay with paper, but I chose it because it said it did card and transparencies. It is not so good on my thick labels I am trying to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP P1120w Laserjet printer, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
My HP 1020 printer stopped printing PDF documents so decided it was time for a change. Have been very happy with this product so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: HP P1102w 8MB 18ppm A4 LaserJet Printer (Accessory)
Works just fine, no hassle printing. The network setup required a little concentration, but easy to follow once you get started.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1420 | Next ›