5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Very nice. Good quality and easy to get on with zip and velcro at rear. Just big enough for my size 9 shoes and no larger sizes listed (I bought size L) so not suitable for shoes any bigger than size 9. Best overshoes I have had and I've got through a few over the years.
Published 19 months ago by Robert Langley

Published 10 months ago by Neil M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap and not a tight/perfect fit but hey you get what you pay for, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
They look good and are warm and fit in large size over a size 10 bike shoe (but are not a tight fit if you are looking for that or more streamlined tighter fit). Also the fit is a bit loose at the top so rain will get in if its very wet. Finally the trim areas around the holes for the cleats wore significantly after just 3 rides having only occasionally put my feet down. In short, they'll do the job for light rain and cold and a very reasonably priced but don't expect them to last longer than one winter if you put them to heavy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great overshoes, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
Had thinner overshoes before that we're harder to put on, these are easy and fit for purpose. No wind or cold gets through easily. Only issues was zip broke on 3rd use, still workable but just a pain

4.0 out of 5 stars Dry shoes at last, 30 Dec. 2013
A. M. Gane "Andy G" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
I did have to wait several weeks for delivery, but the weather was dry so no worries. Spookily they arrived just as the rains came so they got a good test and I have to say they are a vast improvement on not having any. I have worn with shorts which is not ideal as the rain goes in and down the sock, but even so, the shoes remained fairly dry. With waterproofs on, they are great. You do get a little water creep up from the open sole underneath, but this is minimal. Size is perfect for me - I am size 10, but with bulkier shoes they would be a struggle to get on. The neoprene is stretchy, so this gives some room for error.

3.0 out of 5 stars they suggest it is like wearing layers over your body on cold days, 10 Oct. 2014
Fd Moralee "Frank" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
They are not water proof... I purchased the Optimum Overshoe's after viewing the comments made by others. They certainly are not waterproof.
I will go further than that, I personally don't think that Neoprene is the way to go ... I have Neoprene winter gloves as well... as with the overshoe they collect water, and as with a wet suit they keep a film of water against your skin ... the body heats the water and you are reasonably warm for a while.
I saw and interesting clip on Utube, where in the rain the pull the likes of the Shimano Clothing Tarmac H20 over the likes of the thin Neoprene overshoe, they suggest it is like wearing layers over your body on cold days... however we are now getting expensive.
One more comment I use size Large on my size 9 shoe ... it is certainly not tight at all ... I have had no problems with cleats being obstructed in anyway... I use Look pedals and cleats.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm and surprisingly waterproof, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
Alot of people say that these types of covers always fall apart but I'm half way through my second season using them and they're fantasic, nice and warm and surprisingly waterproof, only thing is they're a bit floppy for my size seven feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
Tried these for the first time and are warm and rain proof, although nothing would keep you perfectly dry in heavy constant rain. I ordered size large to fit over 10.5 cycling shoes and are a good fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars If your good with zips then they are fine, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
They are cheaper than most and the quality is okay. The zips need to be treated with great care. Keep your feet warm and mud etc from your shoes. Only JUST fit over 10.5/45 size shimano spd's. If you can find extra cash spend more......

5.0 out of 5 stars Overshoes, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Optimum Men's Cycling Neoprene Overshoes (Sports Apparel)
Ezcellent choice. Half the price of the cycle shop brands.
Works great through cold and really helps when wet, but not waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overshoes, 18 Mar. 2014
Arrived quickly and on the rides that I have used them so far they have kept my feet dry and warmer than they had been in the past. Also they are very easy to fit over my shoes and keep in place. Not quite 5 stars as after a few uses a small hole has appereaed on the front, it isn't problem, but isn't perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›