4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Casio

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time
Published 12 months ago by Myrtti

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Casio, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet LA670WEA-7EF with Countdown Timer (Watch)
I purchased this watch as my dad always used a Casio watch and so it reminded me of him. When I received it it was much smaller than I thought it would be, so wasn't how I remembered hs watches to be, but in hindsight this is much better for my smaller wrist. Someone said in a review that it felt cheap, I think that that is just because it is so unbelievably light, but again, ths is a good thing as you don't even realise you are wearing it. Didn't give it 5 stars because to be perfect it could have a light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time, 2 April 2013
The dial face isn't white, but as in the picture, gray to match the steel strap. The watch doesn't show 24 hour military time either, and it can't be made to do so. Of course Casio wouldn't mention this in the product description as it is a missing feature. The strap is nice and adjustable, and even if the timer is a bit limited, it has gotten a lot of use already when cooking and dyeing yarn. Apart from the issue with the 24 hour display, I'm happy and like my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet effortlessly cool watch!, 14 Mar 2013
A great little watch for a female wrist! I have quite small wrists so had to resize it, but this was done with no problem by looking up a video online. Good clear dial and tells the time brilliantly so no negatives at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, 31 May 2013
I bought this product due to the 70s/80s fashion making a come back and I love my new watch, fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, 12 April 2013
L. A. Flockton "wid" (france) - See all my reviews
Lots of gadgets on this watch, only drawback are alarm is a bit too quiet and there is no backlight. It si light and look elegant. Also strap is easily adjusted. Would buy another casio.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 April 2013
My Auntie she like the watch a lots.

It's not to expensive and very good price.
And love the product a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little watch, 3 April 2013
Good looking digital watch. Feminine but not girly. Easy to adjust the strap for smaller wrist. Easy to set up. Didn't think I'd actually use the timer/alarm etc but the timer function has proved useful for various things. Casio brand so I feel confident it will last well. It says white dial but it is actually grey (looks just as pictured) but I had seen one in the flesh so knew what I was ordering and I like the grey. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and very stylish, 13 Mar 2013
Purchased for the better half and she loves it, great size, light weigth, fits really well and is easy to read. Only first impressions, will try and remember to update the review after a few months to see how it holds against the elements of wear and tear

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with my Casio Watch, 31 May 2013
I purchased my Casio watch in August 2012 and I am wearing it daily.

The design is very classy, feminine and elegant. It feels very light but it proves to be of high quality as there are not any scratches and it still looks like new. There is an alarm function, a stopwatch and you can display the date. The strap is easily adjustable to smaller wrists without taking any links out.

The product description mentions a white dial digital display which is actually grey but it looks fabulous. I can highly recommend the watch and therefore, I also purchased the golden version of this Casio Watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 21 Mar 2014
Perfect retro watch. Looks classy and great price. Need the gold one too now. Speedy delivery. Fiddly to set up but small price to pay for great watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›