4.0 out of 5 stars Casio
Love the watch little smaller than I expected so I'm going to buy the unisex as well but for £27 you can't complain bf loves it he's going to purchase the men's
Published 20 months ago by Vee

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time
Published 20 months ago by Myrtti

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but doesn't display 24 hour time, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet LA670WEA-7EF with Countdown Timer (Watch)
The dial face isn't white, but as in the picture, gray to match the steel strap. The watch doesn't show 24 hour military time either, and it can't be made to do so. Of course Casio wouldn't mention this in the product description as it is a missing feature. The strap is nice and adjustable, and even if the timer is a bit limited, it has gotten a lot of use already when cooking and dyeing yarn. Apart from the issue with the 24 hour display, I'm happy and like my watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio, 28 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this gift for my best friend's birthday as I very much loved my gents version of this watch.

I was afraid if it would be too big, or too flashy for her style, or too big/small for her wrist however; the size is perfect for ladies, it has a matte brushed finish therefore is very modest looking and the strap uses a sliding hinge which you can adjust yourself in seconds to perfect comfort therefore it was great and satisfactory.

It is also very easy to setup and comfortable to wear according to my friend, she absolutely loved it.

I consider it very affordable for a premium looking watch which looks like it is going to last a long long way.

Very tempted to buy a silver one for myself as I love my own one.

Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but stylish, 5 Dec 2011
A nice watch that is not too heavy for petite wrists, but still looks good. I bought this for when I am wearing gold jewellery - my other watch is silver.
The strap is easy to adjust yourself but this leaves a long length of strap which can be a bit uncomfortable. I broke a lot of the remaining strap off by bending it, leaving just a few links in place. Hopefully my wrist won't grow so much that I need more strap than I have left!

The manual for this watch is not great, so I have given it 4 stars. It doesn't tell you how to adjust the strap (but there are youtube videos that will) and the instructions for how to set the time and date are also not great (but not too hard to work out by trial and error).

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet effortlessly cool watch!, 14 Mar 2013
A great little watch for a female wrist! I have quite small wrists so had to resize it, but this was done with no problem by looking up a video online. Good clear dial and tells the time brilliantly so no negatives at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 7 Jan 2014
Love this watch! i bought this watch quite a while ago now and its fantastic. I recently went to Thailand for 2 weeks and wore this watch everyday including in the pool and sea and it still works perfectly. The timer on it is great and comes in to use. The only thing is i wished it had a back light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gold began scratching off strap within a few days of minimal wear, 5 May 2013
The screen has now scratched too, I'm wondering it this is a legitimate product. Arrived within two days of purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars casio watch, 25 Dec 2012
fantastic value for money ,bought for my daughter ,ive seen the same watch for double this price ,which is why i love amazon !my daughter really loves it too ,she says its very retro

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY!, 25 Jan 2014
I saw this watch at American Apparel for £58 and I was glad to find it on Amazon for a cheaper price. This watch is very elegant and classic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch looks good but not in original box, 11 Feb 2014
Ordered "Casio Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet LA670WEA-1EF with Countdown Timer" which was listed as being "Sold by Monkey Swag and Fulfilled by Amazon."

Alas the watch did not come in an original Casio box (which I know they have come in before having ordered a gold version of this watch) - it came in a soft touch pouch with watch on card backing inside a plastic bag (watch does have a Casio card tag attached and instruction booklet)

Would have been nice to receive the box as this was purchased as a gift. Otherwise watch is a-ok and as should be.