5.0 out of 5 stars Strong support but not ideal for sports
Overall a good support provided by the thick neoprene material. If you do sports you may find it slightly restrictive if running, as the thick material does not allow for much bending. However it may stretch over time to allow this.

Published 6 months ago by DMoney

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for weight training NOT for fight training!
I originally purchased a pair of these for weight training, and I agree with another reviewer that said they DO provide a reassuring amount of support and stability to the knee joint.

Published 8 months ago by Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong support but not ideal for sports, 31 Oct. 2014

Disappointed there is no sizing on the Amazon page, so I had to guess which would fit. But if anyone is wondering here are the instructions and sizing.
Measure around the knee at the middle of the kneecap with the leg in a slightly bent position.
Small is 30-35 cm, Medium is 35-40 cm, Large is 40-45 cm and X-Large is 45-50 cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 23 May 2013
steven bertram (musselburgh,scotland) - See all my reviews
I've spent about £100 on supports over the last two years because of a re-occurring lateral colateral ligament strain most of them were ok but were expensive i got this for £8 and have to say it is by far the best one ive had it supports the knee helps it heal quicker and also is brillant value for money im pretty snobby and wanted a big brand but im glad i bought this and would recommend it to anyone with knee injuries

5.0 out of 5 stars Stong supports, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought these knee supports as my knees became painful while training for a half marathon. They were relatively cheap, arrived 3 days after I ordered them and they worked well. I bought them in a large size, despite being of average build, and they fitted perfectly and gave the support I needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for weight training NOT for fight training!, 5 Sept. 2014

Another plus point is that they are fairly comfortable to wear. Yes, they will increase sweating under the material but I figure that is to be expected and if like me your workouts don't last longer than 2 hours, you should be fine (Little tip that works for me: Rub in a little bit of Sudocream into the skin behind the knee before slipping on the supports (and after) to avoid any rashes)

So for the purpose of injury prevention and peace of mind during exercises like Squats, Lunges, Deadlifts, Leg Presses etc etc - I would HIGHLY recommend these supports.

Where they disappointed me, was when I tried to use them for martial arts training. It seems that they are NOT durable enough to stand up to rigorous MMA training. After a few workouts (admitidly involving knee strikes to kick pads etc) they are literally splitting away at the seams. I expect them to last a couple more sessions before the splits, tears and unravelling stitching will render them unuseable.

That said, I WILL re-order a pair for weight training use ONLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for squatting!, 2 Feb. 2014
Purchased these supports instead of wraps as I have read that though wraps actually add a significant amount to your lift they prevent proper development of the knee and surrounding tissues. I must say that these supports are absolutely brilliant, they keep the knees warm and I am not feeling any of the twinges I used to feel from squatting. I would definitely recommend these if you have any issues with your knees at all and wish to squat fairly heavy amounts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used this product but found I could only wear it ..., 6 July 2014
Used this product but found I could only wear it for a short length of time due to the amount to sweat.
The item will rub the skin so need to removed regulary

5.0 out of 5 stars I would thoroughly recommend, good quality product, does the job., 2 Nov. 2014
Was suffering from a sore knee after running and decided to try this out. It felt very tight when first on but once you are exercising it really helps. It provides support and retains the heat in the joint. I have used this 3 times and had no more soreness. Others have said it slips down, I haven't found this, providing you choose the correct size it is shaped in such away that it does not slip into the upper calf muscle.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disgusted that it has cost me a£6, 16 Mar. 2015
Do not buy this product! This was bought for a very petite female who wears a dress size 6/8 and the small was too tight to use. I then tried to return product to find they are going to charge me £6.00 regardless of method used which will be deducted from refund leaving me with £4.00!!! I am disgusted that it has cost me a£6.00 loss for this rubbish item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Precision Training Neoprene Knee Support (Sports)
I was disappointed with this item. It was too tight on the bottom edge. I would have returned it but the postage would have cost half the value of it again, so basically I am stuck with something I can't use. Will think twice about ordering anything like this again off the Internet.

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, 8 Jun. 2014
AMB (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Precision Training Neoprene Knee Support (Sports)
This probably works really well but it was on the small side (medium was ordered) and couldn't be worn for any length of time without discomfort.

Precision Training Neoprene Knee Support - Black/Red, Medium