Size: Oversea Dispatch|Change
Price:£1.94+ Free shipping

on 24 January 2013
Please note at the time of purchase 5-Jan-13, the inserts sent were 1cm at the thickest point, and not 2cm as per dimensions in the technical details section for the item. In saying that, the 1cm turned out to be fine for me.

I do a lot of running and have in the past used in store moulded trainer insoles to support my arches, which suffer on longer runs. The moulded insoles cost around £40 to have made.
I thought I would test these out, for £2.39 it was worth a try.

Even though they are silicone, they were a bit hard when used directly to support my arches (when running). I ended up putting them underneath the insoles that came with the trainers to provide a cushioning layer. This has worked really well, an arch support for a fraction of the price of moulded insoles. Will definitely buy another set when I need replacements.
on 9 July 2014
These are cheap so okay for the price. They are a bit small so don't actually support my high arches well (then again, I have really high arches). But if your arches aren't as high these would work very well.
on 13 January 2016
does the job but a little uncomfortable as the support is rather small and high, so feels liek you've a large stone in the shoe. I have others which are larger and slightly flatter so feel more natural
on 17 May 2014
I agree with other reviewers these are not arch supports, they are the wrong shape and not as deep as described. Did not provide any arch support at all. For the price paid not worth returning.
on 20 February 2014
Very durable and inexpensive. Bought 6 pairs for me and my wife.
To find the correct position - get some kitchen foil shiny side up. cover your bare feet with body lotion, then step on the foil, the correct position is where there is NO lotion showing. The correct position is the extreme inside edge of the shoe (on the bottom against the inside wall). Unfortunately it will take several attempts, first try it without removing the sticky tape.
on 25 November 2012
Soft, malleable gel wedge that fits snuggly into shoe. Unfortunately they made my fasciitis worse but this was not due to this gel arch support as I had had the same problem with a more expensive gel arch support. I would recommend this gel arch support as they are soft and very good value for money. If, like me, you find that they do not suit your needs you have not wasted a whole lot of money in the process.
on 10 June 2016
I can't live without these..... I have very dodgy feet and usually need insoles for my fallen arches. Insoles make my shoe very uncomfortable or don't fit at all, these are the next best thing and I have them in most of my shoes now. they stick in so aren't removable but that makes sense as they'd be uncomfortable if they slid around. I even put them in socks to keep them in place so's I can wear them with my slippers (necessity is the mother of invention....). They do seem a little uncomfortable at first, they're very squidgy but seem hard underfoot at first but you get used to them.
on 10 June 2015
These work well in heals, ballet pumps, sandals or any other shoes which do not fit the usual big arch support in. They are obviously not as good as the proper supports but they are a very good alternative. The stickiness does not last that long especially if you keep swapping them between shoes. As they are so cheap, I would recommend ordering quite a few at a time (and they take ages to come as they come all the way from Hong Kong). I have flat fee and these definitely helped with my knee ache I experienced when wearing heals and flat shoes like ballet pumps and sandals.
on 2 January 2013
I found these gel arches to be too wide for your shoes. For the arch to sit in the right position under your foot it means the other curved side sticks out into the side of your shoe. So i decided to shop off the smaller side so it would be the right shape to fit into a shoe. After wearing them in my shoes for a while I found that they hurt the arch in your foot. So I would not recommend these to anyone, your better off buying a pair of decent insoles with an arch support.
on 10 May 2014
They're too soft to provide support, I think their intended use is for ladies in heels to put under the ball of the foot to relive pressure. Rubbish. ps. Delivered from China, so be prepared for a long wait if ordering.