5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific beast of a PC

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous
Published 17 months ago by dking1988

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific beast of a PC, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Samsung Series 3 300E7A 17.3-inch Laptop (Silver) (Intel Pentium B950 2.1GHz, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) (Personal Computers)
After having considered tablets etc due to my husband's ill health he is extremely pleased with this great value for money big screen laptop. Of course it's a little heavier and bulkier as laptops go but it is very smart performs well and am sure it will last for some years, exactly suitable for him as he cant sit at a desktop and he even gets on with the touchpad which at aged 73 is quite a feat for him and he can watch his DVDs too. Well done Samsung!

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung 300e7a, 30 Aug 2012
beautiful machine! large crystal clear screen and features which I did not know existed on a laptop. A huge improvement on my 7 year old Acer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Series 3, 16 Oct 2012
I bought this for my teenage son and he is really happy with it.Would recommend. It is fast and he loves the bigger screen for watching movies etc. Really well priced also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend Samsung to Anyone, 10 Dec 2013
Everything about this is perfect, I wanted the 17.3" screen as I watch a lot of DVD's and this is brilliant, sound and picture is awesome. No doubt this model is obsolete now, but anything similar must be good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Last of the Windows 7, 24 April 2013
K. Oram (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased to replace a Windows Vista machine for an elderly relative. I knew she could not copewith Windows 8 and tracking one of these was nearly impossible! Set up12 of these machines at my workplace so I knew they were reliable. Large screen and not tooheavy. Good battery life. You can get better graphics but ideal for her needs. Arrived quickly and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Mar 2013
Very good Laptop. Was chosen for its price and memory capacity. It has proved to have been a great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 17 Mar 2013
I find it slightly more complex to use than my old one, but am getting there.
Nice size. Easy to transport from place to place.
Large screen very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Laptop 3300E7A 17" Screen, 2 Dec 2012
Very quick booting with 6 meg ram, easy to read 17 " screen, beautiful HD Quality & fast wifi connectivity, had it a few months now haven't found any cons yet

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous, 12 Feb 2013
I bought this laptop in December, after three months it is considered completely broken. After I put it into charge it went up in flames and I pulled the charger out, which lead to me burning my fingure. I dont know if this is a random faulty or samsung build quality. They firstly said it would be fixed and then informed me 10 minutes later that It was my fault and I will have to pay 300 for repairs. i would not recommend this company at all. The customer service was shocking and the laptop has several issues.

2.0 out of 5 stars how do I get on with laptop, 18 Mar 2013
Why did I rate this laptop at 2 stars,well when I started to use it speed wise it was slower next to older laptops with less power and
the touch pad has had a mind of its own,I should of sent it back but I tryed on the web to find a fix found nill,by now I had given up,The reason I gave up and I tell you this not for your simpathe im dieing of Asbestosis and im on oxigen 24/7 so I have more important things in life,im telling you this so someone at Samsung checks what they send out with a bit more care

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›