5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Fizz, 23 Dec 2011
This is without doubt a fantastic champagne. I originally purchased one in the late 1990's when I was privaledged to visit the Ruinart House. I loved the rounded taste, gorgeous fruits, well balanced acidity and yeastyness with typical chardonnay fruits, melon, apples, peaches. Some said they tasted other fruits. But that's OK taste is individual and our taste buds work by association. they highlight flavoures we recognise. If you have never tasted rip juicy apples hoe do you compare. I was lucky to visit with a comapny I worked for at the time and was impressed with all their champagnes. They provided a tasting of their range and while the vintage Rose was my favourite, the 1990 vintage we tried was heaven the Blanc de Blanc was so well balances with a perfect levels of acidity, fruit and a biscuity edge I purchased one. When I win the lottery I will buy both by the case. I recently purchased one for Christmas day, so I am looking forward to becoming aquainted with another bottle. thought I would make the effort in case I am made redundant in the new year. The one I purchased comes with a tasting set. The box opens up and aswell as a bottle of Ruinart nectar it has a number of small vials that contain aroma's assosiated with the wine and a small game based on this. Ruinart is one of the finest champagne houses in France. I would be surprised if anyone tried it and did not like it. If you get the oportunity try some, treat yourself, we all deserve one, we work hard to earn a crust.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone loved it even who don't drink champagne, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: RUINART Blanc de Blancs NV Champagne 75cl Bottle (Grocery)
I have bought it for our little staff party to share with our manager and everyone was surprised with the taste of it- it was goooood ! Not for sweet champagne lovers though, but very light and fresh in flavour. I'm not an expert on champagne but this one stands out !

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: RUINART Blanc de Blancs NV Champagne 75cl Bottle (Grocery)
A really lovely soft champagne. It's light and subtle flavours are wonderful. Miles better than your standard Verve or Moet, but then again it should be for the price! Can't afford it all the time, but as a treat every now and then it's worth paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champagne for Christmas, 19 Dec 2014
This review is from: RUINART Blanc de Blancs NV Champagne 75cl Bottle (Grocery)
Placed order paid it was delivered on the day they said and it was Christmas Excellent IMO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014