5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing tips, 28 Dec 2012
R. D. Norris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
Great boots, very good quality. As I am a size 5.5, and it said on QVC (!) and other reviews for emus in other styles to go down a size if you are a half size, I bought both size 6 and 5 and chose the 5. Very snug, but have been told the sheepskin flattens a bit with wear. The 6 were okay actually too, but 5 felt better for me and I want to wear them without socks. Thought I'd put in a bit on sizing as I was rather confused as to which size to buy initially, especially with such an expensive purchase. Look great, very comfy. And 50 cheaper than QVC!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Valero lo Emu boots, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
These boots are lovely....very comfy and extremely supportive on your feet. I took the advise of others who said to go down a size,I'm usually between a 5.5-6,so went for a 5 and was glad I did as they fit perfectly. They do slip of the back of my heel slightly when on but I put that down to not bedding in the fur inside yet....it doesn't put me of walking in them.All in all a very good price(compared toQVC!!) and a very comfy,sturdy boot as opposed to my UGGs which have lost their shape especially at the back of my heels! Give them chance to 'bed in' though if you know what I mean!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Feet, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
The boots are great. They are comfortable and true to size.
I couldn't give 5 stars as they turn the soles of your feet black.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :), 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
After a lot of deliberation and website shopping around, I purchased these boots two weeks ago. I am a size 6 and wasn't sure whether I should purchase a size below as other reviewees had recommended. I went with my true size and thankfully made the right decision. These boots ARE true to size!! The 6 is a perfect fit. I love them and have been wearing them every opportunity since. They are beautiful, very comfortable and so warm. I have UGG boots and I actually prefer these boots to them as I think they look amazing and are more sturdier!! Amazon was cheaper than any other site I looked-up. Arrived within two days of purchase so very happy with purchase and fast delivery. I think it's a must is to buy a suede protector though but not necessarily a very expensive one either, which will prolong the new look of the boots and to waterproof them also. I am going to purchase another pair for def in a different colour, these retail in an exclusive shoe boutique near me for 185 so totally a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bargain, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
I was looking for a black pair of Emus and unexpectedly found this on a mega offer. The boots are so comfortable and I love them though it could be a bit more snug around the ankle. I was always recommended to buy Emus a size smaller but I recommend that you buy them in the size that you are. This is my fourth pair of Emus and I have no regrets whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
Absolutely love these boots. They are so comfy and look great with tighter jeans that you can tuck into them. Well worth the money - no regrets at all about buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 22 May 2013
Fiona (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
Was a bit concerned before ordering these re sizing, I am a size 8 normally and neednt have worried as these were exactly right. From the moment I got them out of the box I was SO glad I had bought them. Yes they are expensive for what I will be using them for = slippers. But they have kept my feet warm throughout this awful non-summer we are currently experiencing! And I used some birthday vouchers to pay the main bulk of the price.

I am allergic to some wools, but again these have been fine and not itchy at all. I sometimes wear them with socks, sometimes without. They were a much better price than QVC and because there were so many existing 5 star reviews I felt less apprehensive in going ahead with these, I have wanted a pair of sheepskin boots for a long time and these have met and exceeded my expectations.

Now I am saving up for another pair from EMU, maybe in a different style/colour, for using outside!

* UPDATE * 18/02/2014 STILL going strong with these boots. I have spilt stuff including coffee on them accidentally and the stain pretty much vanishes. The insole is now looking a little bald in places however I have worn these for a long time now, only time off my feet are when rarely(!) its very hot.

I wear them inside all day as I work from home, or to take the bin out etc. I have not worn them outstide in rain etc. Might get a new insole for them to keep them going. Still pleased with these as usually would have been through several pairs of lower quality slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 18 Mar 2013
These boots are absolutely stylish and comfortable, and also fit perfectly. I really enjoy walking in them. And they surely do not pass unnoticed ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Boots, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
Could not be more Impressed. placed my order late in the evening and doubted the assured guaranteed next day delivery.
Next morning 9.30 delivery was made. I am so pleased with my purchase - genuine quality even better than the picture and whats even more better, a fantastic saving compared with other sites.

I have not stopped wearing my boots since. Really comfy,stylish and a perfect fit. This is one of my best presents .... for myself !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & snuggly boots, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots (Shoes)
I really like the styling of these boots, and they are short enough to easily tuck slim fit jeans into. I have previously had the bonded merino wool emus and found the sizing comes up quite large, however the sheepskin ones seem a lot smaller. This may be because the sheepskin is really thick (lovely) and may take a while to settle down, so I will reserve judgement for the time being. I like the shape of emus - although they are wide and tend to be loose on the heel, the reinforced heel cap gives good support & they don't collapse like some brands do. The only niggle for me is that despite the snuggly inside, the sole seems quite hard, but hopefully they will wear well.

Emu Womens Valery Lo Boots