5.0 out of 5 stars Great Onsie
I ordered this onsie for myself it is stylish and very warm and cosy and very good value for money.
Published 13 months ago by tanya davies

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish.
It was a good colour and pattern as shown in the image.
The bottom zip didn't move, where the zip was placed at the bottom there was a big hole and where it was sewn onto the fabric it was itchy, scratchy and unbearable to wear.
Would not reccomend.
Published on 29 May 2012 by Charli

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 29 May 2012
This review is from: Lusia New Womens Unisex Fleece Aztec Flag Print Zip Exposed Fastening Front Ladies Jumpsuit (Apparel)
It was a good colour and pattern as shown in the image.
Would not reccomend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 27 Jan 2013
I brought this for my two daughters.One onesie didn't arrived I emailed the seller to have a refund but I was not replied back to and I was conned basically. A week later my daughter with the onesie zip fell off and it was non-fixable.Due to this fact I would not recommend anyone to buy this product.It isn't worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Onsie, 29 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 April 2013
Mrs. M. Y. Alparslan (U.k.) - See all my reviews
Had black one before washed it and all pattern came off but washed this in machine on hand wash setting and it came out fine

4.0 out of 5 stars New onesie!, 26 Mar 2013
Good cuddle appeal, I love the pattern. Only one negative comment have recently bought four different
Small suits, everyone a different size!
This one was the smallest and a little less flop ability!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wierd sizing., 6 Mar 2013
I bought this onesie for my boyfriend as a gift. When it arrived it was great quality and the design was very nice, However i tried on the onesie to see how it would fir on my boyfriend. Expecting the onesie to be big on me i was suprised when it fir perfectly, I am a size 6 and can never find any onesies that fit me. But as it was for my boyfriend this wasnt helpful. I contacted the seller and asked if i could swap the size, the seller was extremly helpful and allowed me to swap the size, they then didnt have the design i wanted and so i had to choose another. This caused more problems as there werent many 'boy' designs. But overall i had a positive experience with the seller and would definatly recommend to anyone one wishing to find a decent onesie. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and snuggly, 30 Jan 2013
Arrived on time for Christmas, lovely and snuggly - good quality for price. small for 12 - 14; more like 10 - 12.

3.0 out of 5 stars very long legs - good for taller people, 21 Jan 2013
bought for my 12 yr old daughter, fits everywhere except the legs which have come up very long. Perhaps fit someone taller better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks comfy, 4 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas.. It looks like it us going to be comfy.. The size is a bit big but she has growing room... Quick delivery!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 July 2014
quick delivery, slightly on the small size height wise.