on 19 December 2008
You will laugh until you truly ache from the first word to the last. Not advisable to be read in prim or prudish company since one may have to explain the contents! Fabulous contents, fabulous illustrations and fabulous debut book/cd from Jan Jack.
on 17 December 2008
These poems are definitely for grown ups, but the CD really brings the poetry to life. Make sure you listen to the extra track on the CD that's not in the book - Santa pays a visit. The festive fun and frolics will have you in stiches. Buy a copy of this as a Christmas or birthday gift for everyone you know with a sense of humour!
on 11 January 2009
A fine collection of naughty poems.You not only get tasty tidbits from the slightly twisted mind of Jan Jack but also whimsical illustrations by Roger Thomas AND a CD that will leave you wanting more.
I read this book to my 79 year old Mother who now wants a willie. Thanks Ms. Jack! Great Fun!
on 17 December 2008
A very enjoyable book, on many levels. Jan Jack's poetry is consistently entertaining (imagine an X-rated Pam Ayres); Roger Thomas's cartoon-esque illustrations illuminate the poems beautifully; and then the CD brings you audio performances that reveal these poems are at their best when performed. So this is a book you can enjoy on the page or on your music player. Excellent value!
on 20 April 2012
I made the mistake of reading this on a train. How I managed not to laugh out loud is beyond me. This book is absolutely hilarious, the adult humour works wonderfully in verse and the illustrations make it even harder to read quietly.

I've long been a fan of Jan's twitter verse and this book was a real pleasure to read.

It's a must read book, just be careful where you read it or people will wonder what you're laughing out loud at.
on 3 February 2013
Having met the wonderful Jan Jack I felt I needed to buy this book and I am so glad I did! As the title says its funny, naughty and just that little bit fab or to be honest a lot fab!

This book gave me a major lift when I needed it the most, the poems are brilliant, funny and most definitely naughty but who cares! I certainly didn't, I have since recommended it to 3 friends all of whom downloaded it and absolutely loved it!!
on 6 June 2012
Jan's quirky sense of humour shines through this book. The poems are fantastic and I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't laugh at them, despite their naughty nature!

I've given this book as gifts to several people - an 18 year old,a bride to be and a 67yr old. All of them loved it and it is great as a stocking filler or just a funny gift to cheer someone up.

I never knew poems like this existed!
on 17 July 2012
My husband bought this for me & gave it to me in a posh restaurant. It was impossible to read without giggling so I had to save it for later! I don't think I have ever laughed out so loud when reading from a book - almost impossible to read out loud without fits of hysteria. It's a bit rude but for me, makes it all the funnier. I thoroughly recommend it!
on 29 May 2012
This book of risqué verse is very funny. When I received the book my other half decided to look at it first. Then he started to read it aloud and we spent the evening giggling like a couple of teenagers. If you like to laugh buy this book. But be warned don't read it in public because you won't be able to restrain yourself!
on 23 April 2012
Funniest book ever! Very very naughty poetry, had to explain bits of it to my mum. Laugh out Loud funny, just don't read it near the kids as there is no way you can explain what you are laughing at to them!