on 13 January 2014
Being a bit of a Springsteen fan I saw this and dropped a few hints to Santa for Christmas just past. Low and behold good old Santa left it for me under the Christmas tree. Thought it looked good on amazon and I am so pleased to say its even better when you have it in person. An iconic image indeed as mentioned in a previous review and in my humble opinion a very cool item to own.

I too wondered how good the quality might be given the low price but I need not have worried as there are no issues with my one!! Given the price of other prints and paintings of the great man this is an absolute steal!! I can't wait to hang it up in my man cave!! I would recommend it to anybody thinking of buying it, so much so I even wrote this review!!
on 18 September 2013
Really pleased with this canvas.
Iconic image printed on top quality canvas and delivered promptly.
Will look great in my room
on 7 January 2014
Must confess I didn't expect much from this item (given the price) but was very surprised at just how good the print was. Recommended.
on 18 April 2014
This canvas looks very special. It is very well printed and arrived in excellent condition and promptly. Excellent quality and superb value for money.
on 12 August 2014
Bought this for my Springsteen loving husband and I am very impressed.Only gripe I have is that I would have preferred a bigger canvas but there was only one size option. however iconic print and looks uber cool!
on 9 May 2015
As other reviewers have rightly said, this is a very high quality canvas and a very competitive price. Great size - not too big, not too small - perfect for a small room.
Fast dispatch and delivery too.
on 24 February 2016
It's great. Really good quality and worth every penny.I recommend this product. Quick delivery too.
on 9 December 2015
Fantastic piece at a great price, now takes pride of place. Arrived on time and well packaged.
on 6 December 2015
Prefect as hubby loves the boss bruce springsteen. Speedy delivery.
on 28 February 2016
Brilliant good value for money, was bought as a gift.