5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
great charger that is really flexible as it fits so many bits of kit. Overall quality of the build is good too.
Published 19 months ago by Andre Prudent

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Bought this to keep my Samsung s3 charged whilst on holiday.It claims to fully charge an smartphone twice.
Only get one charge from it .
Published 13 months ago by William Costello

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: PowerTraveller PMDV002 - POWERMONKEY DISCOVERY WITH APPLE TAIL (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential when out and about for work., 21 July 2014
Will charge my iPhone 5 from 0 to full nearly twice, will get nearly halfway charging my iPad mini. really helpful on this days when I am on the road and need to be contactable by phone and email. Only negative is that it takes a while to charge itself, you need tp plug it in overnight to get a full charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great little gadget. Always there to charge my mobile if ime out all day and battery runs flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power monkey, 15 May 2014
A Very useful piece of kit, I use the power monkey often.
I lost my last one, so had to purchase another as soon as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Geocachers Friend!, 12 Sep 2013
Often out and about geocaching, the battery life is cut short by constant 3G network activity and GPS use meaning I get 3/4 of the way around a route and the battery would die. Not anymore with this handy gadget. Plug it in when power starts running low and instantly starts recharging the phone. Get 2 charge cycles from my Motorola Defy+ so very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of Kit, 19 Aug 2013
J. Nutbrown - See all my reviews
I remember when I first bacame aware of this so called "Power Monkey"..And I have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first,..But I applied my rule of life,And that is Measure" Twice and cut once"...I was visiting a show at the N.E.C.called the Gadget show....I took the leaflet, and went for a cup of coffee and had a good read as to the claims of the things that it was capable of doing,...That is what I call measure twice....I was so impressed that I purchased the Power Monkey,And
followed the simple instructions,...It has been one of the best things that I have ever purchased,And does everything that the makers cleaim...It was so good I purchased another as present for a friend who took it on holiday to Madrid (Spain),And used it for a month,...Need I say more? they were so pleased with the performance,and couldn't thank me enough,..And it is so tactile, and needs so little room to carry,...Thank you.J. Nutbrown.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 July 2013
Only get one charge from it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 2 July 2013
Used this on my last two holidays and it has been a life saver, especially with the iPhone 4S which seems to gobble up battery power. It also holds its charge for ages unlike other chargers that seem to run down even when not used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool, 12 May 2013
So I was recommended this by a friend, as they had one from this very seller and it was a great purchase and has helped me out twice already.
Adding the new Lightening Apple connector pig tail would be a great step forward....otherwise a good investment

PowerTraveller PMDV002 - POWERMONKEY DISCOVERY WITH APPLE TAIL