TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 October 2012
This is a fab read and I can't believe it's on free download. I would have happily paid for it. It's well written, has great characters, is romantic and a bit saucy and is laugh-out-out loud funny. Both of the main characters, Rusty and Luke are strong, feisty and very likeable. Well worth reading.
0Comment48 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2012
Like the reviewer before I was surprised this was a freebie and would of happily paid for the download. Its a good read. Luke and Rusty are strong leads and their firey relationship is really well written. They are believeable and even though the end is predictable (in a way) the route they get there is bumpy.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and read the book in one sitting. Will look out for more by this author!
on 15 October 2012
Great book, read the whole thing in a week! Happily would have paid a few ££s for this read, so definitely a winner for me!
on 19 October 2012
I loved this! Can't believe it was free, I read the book in 2days because I couldn't put it down.
I really recommend this book I thought it was a brilliant read.
on 23 October 2012
I cannot remember the last time l read such an hilarious book! Unfortunately some of the time l was reading on the bus and couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud and people sitting beside me moving away thinkling l had gone bonkers.... It is quite a very good and relaxing book to read and love the three main characters, Rusty, Luke and Sam. Five starts to the author.
on 23 October 2012
This book was a easy to read, pleasant story. i found myself willing the lead characters on the right path, would recommend
on 19 October 2012
It's a bit long but stick with it it's a great read you won't be disappointed and such a wonderful ending
on 3 December 2012
Based on the title I was expecting some lightweight holiday reading, but this book was more irritating than amusing. The dialogue between the two characters was simply a series of petulant squabbles, more like two children on a long car journey than a pair of mature adults, and worse than that, each exchange seemed to follow pretty much the same pattern. Once I got bored of it I kept skipping several chapters to see if there had been any charcter development, but no. The treatment of the underlying(sic)sexual tension and inevitable sexual encounters was ham-fisted but not entertaining enough to be laughable. Now deleted from my kindle.
on 22 November 2012
I got this because it was free and I thought I'd like to read something a bit fun and frivolous and there were quite a lot of good reviews. I wasn't expecting much, just the usual romance in the style of Mills and Boon. Easy to read and an assured happy ending. Unfortunately the characters are very one dimensional, very stupid and incredibly boring. I really didn't warm to them and didn't bother to finish the story. Perhaps I just have something against a woman who won't eat a burger and only owns high heels...
on 24 October 2012
Im still really shocked that this was in the free download section! I would happily pay money to read it! the characters, Rusty and Luke, are very believable and likeable and the story flows easily. i read this in a day!
I admit, the ending was obvious, but it finished the book off nicely. will definitely look out for this author again :D