on 30 January 2015
My son loves the drawing apps Mr Pencil and especially one called Draw Together which I think is one of the best on the leappad. This one has some nice things but seems a bit less sophisticated than the Mr Pencil games.

The game part seems nice. Going round a museum and drawing a path through little mazes. I like that an my son seems engaged. But, the actual drawing stage is a bit unimpressive. You are shown line drawings to trace to build up an image. Quite nice but the child does not need to draw anything to move through parts of image. Also if they do trace a line it is then replaced by the perfect version. What they end up after completing an image is not really their drawing at all.

I should say this is at level 1 of the game and being played by a four year old. It might work differently at different levels.

My son seems to like it but I would buy the app draw together before this as it's cheaper and more interesting.
on 2 January 2014
Good for children that like drawing and are creative although the shapes games are really easy my son is only three and is on level 3 after one day
on 8 April 2014
Present for a great niece we all had great fun with it she wanted more good value for money more expensive in the shops
on 15 April 2014
This is a nice game that really expands on the leappads inbuilt colouring programme. Lots of things to do, lots of options to choose from and quite engaging.
on 28 January 2014
I chose this rating as as my little one like it a lot and enjoys all the different things that you can do & i would recommend this product highly
on 11 July 2013
This game was a brill part of a birthday pressent for my now 4 year old. hours of fun playing it in the car, kept her entertained for hours.
on 30 August 2013
My four year old loves this one! She is able to explore & experiment with the colours & shapes - lots of fun.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my grandson & he really enjoys playing with it. However, I was really disappointed to find out that if my daughter wants to add more levels to the game then you have to pay for them. Surely, when you buy a complete game then it should be just that; complete. Very disappointed.
on 5 March 2015
Fast delivery, great game my daughter loves it.
on 24 January 2014
Bought this to go with my daughters leapster for christmas and she loves it, its great with hand co ordination and they can play lots of mini puzzles or just colour x recommend