on 7 March 2013
This game is excellent came on time and ,packed well .My grandson has this on everday he just wont leave it down EXCELLENT.
on 9 January 2013
it's a fabolous game. my daughter liked it alot. sha can play with it and even learn things at the same time
on 26 April 2013
I have spent hours with my grandson looking for letters, he is three years old.
I would recommend this product.
on 18 March 2013
Brought for my daughter she loves playing it a good way to learn her alphabet and how to say them as we'll great seller
on 5 December 2012
Fantastic game, very colourful animations, and my daughter loves to play the games and I love that she s learning as well!
on 30 December 2012
grandson was delighted with this gift. lots of quiet times while he plays contentedly - so peace for mum and dad !!
on 3 April 2013
I am very happy receiving Leappad game within the estimated time. I bought the game for my 4 year old time who knows her alphabet but doesn't remember the phonic sounds when using other alphabetical items. Within 1 day of playing the game she is walking around the house saying the phonic sounds of the letter. The game also teaches children how to read the letters too.
on 29 December 2013
This programme was purchased for our grandson, who is four and a half. He found this easy to load and use himself, with very little adult prompting or explanation. The American voices and pronunciation were slightly difficult for him to understand at first, though. The writing/copying aspect is slightly frustrating for him - a typical boy, he wants to get to the end of the task as quickly as possible. A fun way to practice phonics and letter writing skills for Reception level children.
on 31 December 2013
All the basics of the ABC's are taught, phonics, letter's names and using the stylus to write the letters. So nothing is left out really, writing the letters will take time to learn my 3 year old does get a little frustrated with that part of the game. But writing isn't easy is it!?! so to be expected, gradually though they will learn to write some of the letters and that combined with learning the letters sounds whilst not even knowing they're learning is ace!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2014
My daughter is 3 years and 8 months. She got this for Christmas and absolutely loves it! What amazes me is how quickly she has learned all of the phonetic sounds of the letters of the alphabet. She recognises all of her letters, sounds them all out, and writes them on the tablet. But it's all so much fun. It's a game with so much going for it. She received 4 cartridges in all for Christmas and this one is by far her favourite.