5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product - Swin Nappy by Two Bare Feet
I bought two swim nappies and they worked out brilliant. Excellent product for taking on holidays. Two was plenty to have with me and were very compact for packing.
Published 24 months ago by tessy

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange cut
Published 15 months ago by mummytobe

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange cut, 29 April 2013
Bought a pair of these for my daughter for our trip to Australia. While from behind they look fine, the front seems to have far too much fabric and bunches out quite unattractively and the leg holes are far too high cut and big for them to be effective at keeping any accidents in. Luckily we haven't had any little accidents... yet. Also, the plastic inside is really crinkly and noisy making them very indiscreet! Will probably just go back and buy cheap Tesco ones for next time. They look, sound and fit better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product - Swin Nappy by Two Bare Feet, 30 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and clean, 22 Mar 2014
Colourful, snug fit on my 3 month old.
Used with a disposable water nappy, felt secure.
Efficient service, would use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Nov 2013
This swim nappie is lovely and soft, my baby seemed happy and comfortable wearing it. I would buy it again in a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 Nov 2013
Ms. L. Gessey "laura" (England) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with the swim nappies. This is the second pair I have brought and will continue to purchase as my little girl gets older!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reusable nappy, 8 Nov 2013
I bought this for my son, it will probably fit him a long time as there is ample space to grow. It does seem a little baggy in places but does the job. Washes and has been in the tumble dryer fine. Much cheaper than buying disposable nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely fit., 29 Oct 2013
got these for my little one and provides extra protection while swimming. i got the pink ones so they are also very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 8 Oct 2013
Arrived quickly, fit well and washed up nicely. Good to wear on their own but slim enough to be worn under a UV swimsuit.

5.0 out of 5 stars swim nappy, 18 Sep 2013
I bought this for my new granddaughter and as she is very small was not sure if we would need another nappy underneath, but they fitted really well and worked a treat. She is only 5 weeks old and it could have been worrying if they had not fitted. excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose around legs but tight around belly, 17 Sep 2013
For our baby girl these were a bit loose around the legs, but tight around the belly. Shes a small girl though so maybe a better fit on a rounder baby. Not sure about effectiveness of holding in accidents as she didn't have one when we trialled these.