on 14 June 2013
This is an excellent brand of talcum powder. I use it regularly when living in Thailand for heat rash. My mum in the UK now swears by it for any skin condition she has. A must have talc for itchy skin conditions or just keeping cool in the hot weather. I cannot recommend it enough. Excellent!
on 20 June 2013
I always bought this product in Thailand for prickly heat that I had every time I was there and after the good weather we had this last few weeks I've suffered bad with it and have tried a few things and I thought I'd check amazon and when I seen that I could order it through them I hit one click and I'm now prickly heat free it did take two weeks but it did come from Thailand and was very carefully packaged would be happy to recommend to this company again
on 19 January 2014
I have suffered prickly heat on my neck and slightly down the chest and down my arms, for a number of years. It's unsightly and very annoying! I just happened to type prickly heat cured in Amazon's search bar and this product popped up. After reading the reviews, I immediately ordered a small tin, which took around a week to arrive and was very well packaged. Within 2 days of using this powder, I immediately ordered the larger tin. This stuff is amazing and I will be certainly ordering more of this magic powder when the weather gets warmer again. AMAZING powder that works!
on 10 June 2015
This is one of the best powder for any skin conditions out there. I've suffered fungal infections, which normal anti-fungal cream did not clear, but magically, this powder did. Although a lot of pain was involved in the process, but the end result is that the fungal infection was cleared up in less than 4 days!!
on 17 June 2015
Like being covered in Vicks Vapo-rub but without the sticky residue. Perfect for the summer. Nice cooling effect - also hilarious when other half trialed some on his intimate male zone not knowing it was cooling powder - did keep him awake for a while!!!
on 15 July 2015
I first bought this on a holiday to Thailand. I find it so much better than ordinary talc on those days when it gets humid and areas of the body start to get chafed. The talc has a really lovely smell which is an added bonus.
on 20 June 2014
Took a while to be delivered. But the product itself is good, smells lovely & does help preventing heat rash I use it on my twins. So, very pleased with it overall.
on 14 June 2014
This powder is brilliant used for years lovely texture clean and fresh smelling have my friends using it now best one on the market stops rubbing and chaffing
on 12 September 2014
Fantastic powder. I live in Southern Spain and it gets bloomin hot and humid here. This soothing cooling powder really helps. very nice and fresh perfume too!
on 29 August 2014
Delivered on time and as described have been looking for this product for some time