on 17 October 2012
It works beautifully, clipping firmly into the little head phone socket in my phone, then sitting snugly under the flap of the case I bought to keep the phone in.
Also, and this is important to ME......it is a pretty colour!

(I now have approximately six little stylus pens in reserve because I would hate to go back to stabbing at the phone with fingers, or go back to the long, thin non-attachable pens which were so easily lost.)
on 31 December 2012
Bought as a small Xmas present having bought phone for my Wife's birthday she loves it, makes using the phone keys very easy and it nicely fits in the headphone port. Brilliant item, cheap to buy useful, arrived in two days intimate for Xmas!
on 7 December 2012
Great service thank you, works really well fits into the top of my phone so i dont loose it! fab colour a most for every one who loves purple
on 10 September 2013
excellent product. clips into head phone socket so always at hand, only have to remove from socket to use. high sensitive tip is ideal . would highly recommend product. EXCELLENT.delivery service very good, received product within a few days.
on 12 May 2013
These stylus are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, I am not a touch-screen person and these do the trick.
Would recommend to all.
(((*_*)))
on 6 July 2013
Very good . It makes it so much easier for me to use my phone . Not so many mistakes and no smeared screens
on 2 July 2013
I like this because it clips on to the phone and it's good to use when I am wearing gloves in the winter.
on 22 December 2012
Like all touch screen styluses this one does the job well and in many ways is better than a finger - no finger marks and I believe a more consistent touch. You can of course lose them which is the downside. The clip to attach it to the smart phone is a big plus in this respect. I bought this particular one for my wife and the only downside is that a half sized stylus doesn't feel quite right in the hand for either of us - we both prefer a full pen sized stylus and so have bought bigger ones since. That however is a matter of preference and this may well work well for you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2013
Recently purchased a smartphone and have hard problems with the keyboard. This pen, which attaches to the phone, is excellent. No more misspelled words.
on 3 September 2013
Love this little dinky dabber! Great colour, matches the cover I ordered previously, easy to use (& great for games). Delivered quickly, love it!

See one answered question