4.0 out of 5 stars Great - just makes life so much easier
If you have used a cutter with even a modest amount of detail you will have spent many an hour picking the left behind bits from the sticky mat. At first you will probably use your fingernails, but after a few sharp edged bits of paper or card slip up between your nail and your finger, and the yelp of pain that follows, you will start to look for an alternative.
I...
Published 19 months ago by Peter Coupe

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't hate it but I don't like it either
I don't hate it but I don't like it either. The metal spatula broke off the plastic handle. I wish it was made better. I bought another one and the same thing happened. They need a sturdier handle than the plastic one they have.
Published 3 months ago by Raye

4.0 out of 5 stars Great - just makes life so much easier, 23 Mar 2013
Peter Coupe (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Silhouette Cameo Universal Spatula for lifting delicate designs from the cutting mat (Office Product)
I used s scalpel for a while, but it left a few rather deep nicks in the cutting mat, so I gave in and ordered one of these.
I have to say I'm am so happy that I did. It is easy to hold and use, and the bits just lift up into your waiting (and undamaged) fingertips making it so much easier to clean the mat ready for the next cut.
You want the 5th star?
Make it cheaper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
A1

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't hate it but I don't like it either, 4 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars GEAT, 3 Feb 2014
I use this on my Silhouette and its fantastic for lifting the designs off the sticky mat, and then for cleaning the mat to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little dubious, 18 Jan 2014
Robert Hall - See all my reviews
I admit I was a little dubious about buying this but after reading other reviewers I thought I give it a go. I am so glad I did, it was a lot easier than using a scalpel which has the potential of damaging your artwork.
It is comfortable to use, makes light work of task in hand. I might even buy another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silhouette Cameo Universal Spatula, 2 Jan 2014
This is a great little tool for removing cut items from the carrier sheet and also the waste bits that are left behind in more intricate designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 14 Dec 2013
Mrs. Jennie Ebbans (Walsall, West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
A must have when using cutting machines, takes all the headaches out of lifting designs from backing, stops the tearing you get sometimes when trying to do this job without this tool

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 1 Sep 2013
S. Kingdon - See all my reviews
Great item, didn't think i needed it and had been doing without, but has certainly made life easier. . .

4.0 out of 5 stars It actually works, 7 Aug 2013
John Eastwood (Windsor UK) - See all my reviews
Better than any other tool I've tried for seperating Silhouetter stencils from backing so I recommend it to all others

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not for me, 22 July 2013
I obviously thought I might use this but I just haven't needed it. Tried it a couple of times but honestly found it easier just to use my hands. Others might find it useful.