4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 18 Sep 2012 by K. F. Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional, 10 Mar 2013
Chappers "chappers" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
We have two HTC One X handsets so initially our intention was to get covers with the sole intention of making it easier to tell who's phone was who's. Getting a shell case like this though has also provided a bit of extra knock-proofing as well as making the phone a bit easier to hold and grip in the hand. The C704 is available in blue, white, grey and orange, we have the white and the orange. Some of my colleagues who have the same phone but use cheap cases have commented on how much nicer this case is than theirs. It fits perfectly as you would expect from an official accessory, and the lattice of holes on the back help the phone breath as the One X can get rather toasty when under stress. All the cut outs are present and correct, including the pogo port. Our cases have survived several knocks and drops, but I wouldn't expect them to last forever as it is only plastic. I only paid £5 including delivery for the orange one which I think is great value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Sep 2012
This was the first case/cover/shell I bought for my HTC One X. It certainly looks nice, no argument there. However, it doesn't fit the phone very well, and there is no feeling of the phone being secure in it, as there is movement between the shell and the phone. I also found the edges of the shell quite sharp, and not pleasant when your fingers ran over them, a bit like running your finger along the blade of a knife.

After a week or so I ordered a Case Mate Tough 'hybrid' case, and this is so much better, fitting very tightly, and offering real protection to the phone (already saved my phone twice when dropped!). Admittedly, it doesn't look as cool, but, sometime, that's not what you need. You can find one of these here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Case-Mate-Tough-Case-HTC-One/dp/B007IZ6FAY

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC Hard Shell Case for HTC One X, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: HTC Hard Shell Case for HTC One X- Grey (Accessory)
This made my mobile look smart and I have dropped this several times since and it sure protected my mobile.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at this price, 14 Oct 2013
Benjo (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These cases fit like no other and are good because they function with the dock without having to remove the case and give better protection than most cases since they wrap round well, but they were never worth the full price. The plastic looks a little flimsy if not cheap and still give the phone a slippery finish. If the finish to the plastic was a soft or textured matte, these would be awesome. As it is, they were a nice diversion and I've returned to my rock quicksand case. At the price I paid £5.98 for two, many would probably like them just fine, but at full price they are shameful compared to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 8 Aug 2013
G. Waterfield "GW" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this case to use alongside the official HTC One X Desktop Cradle/Dock CR S650 as the C704 is the only case for the One X with a 'hole' for the pogo pins which charges with the dock's pins.

Was originally slightly skeptical about the design however, once received, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product and for such a good price. Love the bright orange, really stands out.

Highly recommended +++

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool and fits well, 1 Jan 2013
Dj Lucas - See all my reviews
This review is from: HTC Hard Shell Case for HTC One X- Grey (Accessory)
Granted its not the most robust case available, but then I do take exceptional care of my phone. Some reviews on this item have commented that it doesn't fit and feels sharp, well, my case fits snug and is not sharp or uncomfortable to touch. This case adds a bit of class to the look of the device. If you want some extra bulk and protection then this is not for you, if you take care of your device then this is a nice addition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for a few hours, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: HTC Hard Shell Case for HTC One X- Grey (Accessory)
I got this item straight from HTC for my new One X as I thought it would be better quality than a third party case. How wrong can a person be. Put it on in the morning and it was fine, great fit looked good and felt like a quality product. That evening took it home and noticed small cracks around the top corners. Taking the case off too inspect more meant that the case cracked further and was unuseable. Customer service at HTC were unresponsive. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: HTC Hard Shell Case for HTC One X- Grey (Accessory)
Great product, fast shipping, great deal,a pleasure to buy from.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with item, 18 Nov 2014
colour vibrant ,pleased with item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014