5.0 out of 5 stars footless tights, 27 Jun 2012
Tights arrived on time, they are of very good quality and fit perfectly - i ordered large as i am a size 14 and am 5ft 8 tall. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 31 July 2013
I bought these for an 80's festival to go under a tutu I thought these are fantastic quality perfect for what I need also give some support which is added bonus :-) super fast delivery received them in 2 days although I was quoted up to 7 days.....thank you for a great and swift service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 29 Oct 2012
Excellent quality product and very comfortable to wear. I hate wearing tights usually as the toe section irritates me - these are very comfortable and easy to wear. I'm wearing them under trousers as the weather has got colder and it's surprising how warm they keep me.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item and price, 16 Feb 2013
Good price and quality, could do with being a little heavier denier/thicker fabric, but ok for what I wanted other than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and a bargain, 9 Jan 2013
Really happy with the product and half the price of the high street. I will be buying more of these

4.0 out of 5 stars wearability, 11 Nov 2012
My only disappointment is that the seams are not strong. Ladders appeared after a few wearings. Maybe larger size next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft tights and good fit, 6 April 2014
I have not bought foot less tights before but wanted something to help keep my legs warm around the house as I suffer from sciatica and it is worse without wearing tights. However the usual type tights I find make my feet way too hot indoors! so finding this idea on Amazon seemed the perfect solution. These are a lovely fit, very soft and comfortable. Very pleased with them and would recommend without hesitation and if I need to buy more this is what I would choose. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality and fit, 13 Mar 2014
Brilliant quality, excellent fit and my teen daughter loves them. Since finding these footless tights I buy two pairs every six weeks or so as they wash nicely and last well for school. Great with socks and because they're footless you don't have to wash them after every wear, just every couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Aug 2013
Great tights, comfortable and they wash well.I have bought many pairs now as they are great for work.I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought for hen do, 23 May 2013
Brought these for a hen do to wear under a tutu skirt they were comfy just not as thick as I wanted still needed to wear shorts under x