on 5 September 2012
I love these protectors! They come with the standard front and back protective masks, along with a rather nifty embossed cleaning cloth (very nice) and a plastic card for pushing out the bubbles.

The application is very straight forward. The usual advice applies.. don't rush, and be extra careful to remove dust before applying. I had a few specs here and there as I was fitting the protector but this was easily remedied by pulling it back and catching any dust with a small piece of tape before reapplying. I found the back protector went on a lot easier than the front, but since I don't have to look at the back perhaps I wasn't being as fussy.

The surface is extremely smooth and feels great to the touch. The screen is bright with no rainbow artifacts that some cheap protectors can cause. This is a reasonably thick protector but does not affect the sensitivity of the touchscreen at all.

I would point out that this does not reduce fingerprints, but since it's very high quality I no longer worry about scratches when I attack the fingerprint monster that is the PS Vita with my cleaning cloth.

While this may not be the cheapest protector available, in my opinion it's worth every penny. Highly recommended!
on 16 July 2012

- Doesn't affect clarity of the screen
- Easy to apply
- Doesn't affect sensitivity of the touchscreen

- Cut outs for camera/analog sticks are slightly off mark. Not that it affects the usability of the Vita, but if you look at it closely you may be able to tell.
- Smudges fairly easily relative to the vita's screen, but this is the case with any screen protector since the vita's screen has an anti-smudge coating.

- Impressive quality, regardless of the price.
- Very clear, impossible to tell it's on during gameplay.
- The whole 'instructions in 14 languages' seems unnecessary, but what the hell.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2012
I have shaky hands when it comes to applying screen protectors and, being a pedant, I like them to sit spot on with no bubbles. Both the front and back protectors fit very well and were applied without any bubbles. The instructions are clear enough though I did it by just removing part of the mask, lining it up, then removing the rest of the mask and letting it fall into place before rubbing it down. On the front I didn't line it up properly and so just peeled it off and started again, the protector didn't lose any adhesive when I did this so you can correct your mistakes if you don't get it right the first time!

The cleaning cloth it comes with is brilliant for removing dust before applying the protectors and afterwards when you're smoothing it out/cleaning the screen - it feels just as soft as other protectors but yet slightly more hard wearing and effective.

Aesthetically the screen looks no different and there is no change in the touch screens' responsiveness. Perhaps a minor niggle is that you can see the edges of the screen protector around the analogue controls and buttons but this is only very minor and you'd have to sacrifice on the durability of the screen protector to avoid this.

Overall an excellent product with a correspondingly excellent price!
on 29 June 2012
Although delivery took one extra day, the protector itself was IMMACULATE. The instructions were extremely easy to follow and by doing so I applied the protector to my Vita in less than a minute with ZERO bubbles. It also comes with the small card thing to push bubbles out which was immensely helpful. Last but not least the cleaning cloth is of very good quality. I had bought other protectors before this one from a company that sold three of them together, mainly because I wasn't confident that I could apply a protector on the first try but they were bad. And you don't need more than one the instructions are child's play to follow and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest bit. 5/5 VERY happy with this my Vita is now protected and looks perfect.
on 26 July 2012
this has got to be one of the best screen protectors out there for vita.firstly it is great quality and does not not affect the vitas oled screen both visually and with regards to its touch is also incredibly easy to apply simply follow the instructions and hey presto it is worth spending some time and attention cleaning the screen first to avoid having smudges stuck under the protector and have it completely free of dust which leave air bubbles.also handy having a back screen protector which is equally good.
on 21 April 2013
These are perfectly made, they're one of the more expensive brands on Amazon but you won't regret it, they go on beautifully and with no fuss. I only have one single gripe which is that when they're on they seem to attract a lot of dust! That may be just because I have pets and their hair and dust gets everywhere so I'm sure that's my problem.

I don't see anybody having a problem with this so long as they follow the instructions, and if you have experience with screen protectors.
on 11 December 2013
I am very pleased with this product and it had the best finish of all screen protectors I have tried (although this is the first I've tried on the Vita which was brand new from the box). I'd rate application as easy, however, I'd seen examples of applying applicators from youtube and read up on others experience. Previously, on other devices and cheaper brands, I've always ended up with some bubbles, however, this one was bubble free after about 5-10 minutes; I used a trick with masking tape to supplement the application process. Bubbles are mainly caused by specs of dust. If the film, after initial application, has a bubble then the film can be peeled back and the location `dabbed' with masking tape. When reapplied the bubble is gone. The non-dust bubbles could be easily massaged away with the included tool. If doing this again I would create masking tape `tabs' to easily enable peeling back as once applied lifting the film again can be tricky. Next time I need a screen protector I'll look for Vivid branded ones first.
on 22 September 2012
The requirements for a screen protector are pretty simple: unobtrusive, clear, tough and, above all, easy to apply without leaving bubbles. This product meets all these criteria and is well packaged with good instructions - very much recommended.
on 29 November 2012
Having seen the poor results with a friend's cheaper PS Vita screen protectors, I decided to go for this item - it's more expensive but high quality. The front and back screen protectors went on quite easily and the results are good so far.
on 12 August 2012
This is one hella good screen protector with instruction and a cleaning product.
Check out my video on this so you can get a nice view and quick review about it thanks :)

See one answered question