on 1 December 2012
Looked at Which magazine which rated this iron and so far it is doing a great job and hope it carries on for years.
22 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I am delighted with this iron and especially like the extra steam it produces. My ironing gets done much quicker now
and the sole plate glides so easily. Also I was so pleased to get it through Amazon at such a great price.
on 22 December 2012
This is the best iron I have ever purchased and makes a chore into a delight - all I can say is get it.... spot on!!!
on 3 March 2013
If you are looking for an iron and you don't really now what to buy, go for this Tefal.
I was amazed by its steam power.
No drippings and absolutely no leak !
Good quality product !

GO FOR IT !
on 20 December 2012
Slides easily, Easy to fill up, slightly heavy to hold but good quality product overall. To pro-long life and stop iron from spitting, you should get distilled water. Tap water makes this iron spit out limescale.
on 4 January 2013
This iron almost makes ironing a pleasure and is certainly faster than our last one. I have deducted one star for the position of the steam trigger so close to where you hold the handle as I sometimes squeeze it accidentally when I pick up the iron.
on 15 March 2013
I already have this brand of iron but this one is lighter and presses out the creases nicely loving it
on 26 November 2012
Have recently purchased this Tefal iron and so far it has proved to be as described easy to use and very efficient.
on 8 August 2015
Bought this iron as I was so fed up with my previous (very expensive - £104.98!) Bosch iron. I've waited for a while to post a review so I could get a good idea of the Tefal Aquaspeed and it's great! It's lighter than my previous one but does a better job (the Bosch spat dirty water out onto the clothes and made a horrible noise a lot of the time), It does need filling fairly often (like most irons) but if you just have a small jug of water with you that isn't a problem. It has a nice long cord and descaling is easy. Great!
on 5 July 2014
Bought this iron to replace my Philips Azur which had gone ka-put. Unfortunately 7 months later, so has this one.

Honestly, I never really liked this iron, it was heavier and needed much more effort than my previous so now I regret wasting my time buying it.

Tefal helpline number printed on the tag on the flex is no good, the number has since changed and then when you finally get through it states they are only open for limited hours Mon-Fri and I'm not going to waste my lunchbreak trying to get through to them on Monday. As you can probably tell I'm very frustrated. Why can't anyone just make an iron that lasts!??