5.0 out of 5 stars Sorbothane Single Strile Insoles
These insoles, originally developed for sports enthusiasts, make workwear far more comfortable and bearable. I wear my work boots for 12 hours a day. These insoles reduce the impact of my footfall, keep me blister free and most importantly make the shoes comfortable! I have pair in my walking boots, a pair in my clogs (they are about 15 years old now!). A good investment.
Published 12 months ago by madman

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacking in ovetall comfort and qualitu
Promised a decent amount of comfort and support from other reviews...however.
After only a few weeks if wearing these insoles the poor build quality has started to show.
Liner is starting to lift from insole and to be honest they offer little in support and comfort.
Disappointing. Surely there are better value and more comfortable insoles for price.
Published 8 months ago by J. Davison

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorbothane Single Strile Insoles, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 19 Feb. 2014
Mr. N. Murfin - See all my reviews
I bought these to put in a pair of lace-up boots, these are very comfortable, absorb the heal impact well and basically make a pair of leather winter boots feel like I am wearing trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Personified, 31 May 2014
Martin (Stockport Ches.) - See all my reviews
Bought Sorbothane in the past, and a friend informed me recently they supply a lot of the armed forces, no better recommendation! I have been suffering recently with really hard skin on the underside of my feet and together with regular application of conditioning cream, these insoles provide the cushioning I require with no further occurence of the hard skin! An absolute boon as under foot hard skin can be very painful. One thing to note - I always buy my regular/walking boots/shoes half or one size bigger then buy the size UNDER of insoles. These Sorbothanes do take up a bit of room, and by the way my last pair lasted over TEN years! Foot problems - GO BUY SORBOTHANES

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra comfort for your feet., 15 May 2014
Bought these before as I walk a lot in my job. Got new boots recently which were not too comfortable so got another pair of insoles. Well worth the money. They make walking a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars cushion affect, 15 Sept. 2013
they really are comfy under foot with good support. you get what u pay for. bought cheaper version for my other shoes to save swapping about. leave these ones for the shoes i use most ...my trainers and they can be cut to size. yes i love them...they were recommended by my podiatrist because of my sore arches. i can walk a lot further now without pain. good investment thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sorbothane insoles can make a hell of a difference (most of the time)!, 11 Sept. 2014
I have found that with Sorbothane, purchasing them for a pair of shoes can be a bit of a guessing game. I've had pairs of shoes where I have fitted Sorbothane insoles in and they work really well. Other times they have made the shoes too tight and comfortable as a result. I guess my answer to this problem would be, if you already own a pair of Sorbathane insoles, try them in a new pair of shoes first before ordering a specific pair for those shoes. If you don't already own a pair of Sorbathane insoles, give them a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Comfort, 24 Jun. 2014
I would reccomend these insoles to anyone wanting a comfortable walk. They were bought for my walking boots and they have proved excellant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insoles, i was just looking for a general ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Great insoles, i was just looking for a general shock absorbing insole for my everyday boots and these were perfect. I've definitely noticed my feet and knees are less stiff after being on my feet for a long period of time and they are very comfy. As mentioned in other reviews don't buy for shoes or boots that are already really snug as they are quite thick, which was exactly what i wanted but may not be right for you. Overall very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars inner soles for my mbts, 1 Dec. 2013
These are very comfortable and are an ideal fit so no need to trim to make fit Very quick delivery.I would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 8 shoes now fit my 7 1/2 feet!, 6 Jun. 2014
Andrew Flint (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these because I have a pair of Nike Air Force 1's in a size 8 as they don't come in half sizes, but my feet are size 7 1/5, after removing the insoles that where originally in the Nike's which I wasn't sure about doing because I felt bad about pulling the inside of the shoe's out. But I'm so glad I did, these are 10x's comfier than the original insoles and the bulk the shoes out a little so they now don't slip off my feet!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›