5.0 out of 5 stars FAST delivery, awesome quality!
Published 22 months ago by Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok
Bought for a fancy dress outfit and looked ok. The hair is very fine and it was easy to put on and wear - did the trick.
Published 17 months ago by RachSurrey

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST delivery, awesome quality!, 13 Oct 2012
I really needed a pink wig for my friend's superhero party in November, and came across this wig. It looks EXACTLY like what I needed, so I purchased it on 12th October 2012. It came in todays post, 13th October 2012! All I have to say is it was a super fast delivery - one day people! - and the quality of it is so amazing, and I love the fact that you guys put a free wig cap in, I really needed one!

All in all, a great purchase, definately would use you guys again!

5 stars!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doll's Hair Wig, 13 Feb 2014
The wig is totally different from the photogragh. The hair quality is dreadful, shiny and stretchy, like doll's hair. If you only want this for fancy dress, you may possibly like this (but I doubt it, even then). Also it sheds all over the place. It cannot be combed because of the stretchiness
The price is cheap, but I have wigs from China, (through Amazon), of a similar price, that look like real hair. This wig does not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was ok, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mid Length Curly Wig With Fringe - Blonde (& free wig cap) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wig, 5 Feb 2014
It's an all around great wig, it's good quality & was delivered fast!
Wig cap was also a great bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulp Fiction, 24 Jan 2014
Part of a Vincent from Pulp Fiction costume. Just needed trimming, straightening and styling. Damn, we looked good! Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars mid length curly wig with fringe from Amazon.co.uk, 18 Jan 2014
Really nice wig, Strawberry Blond make an older women
look younger, and gives a young women a modern twist.
Many Thanks M