Colour: GoldChange
Price:£169.99+ £20.00 shipping

on 14 November 2013
I have owned my vibration platform for 15 months. I absolutely loved the results I achieved in terms of muscle tone and strength building (although I would not recommend it for weight loss). My legs, arms and core were noticeably more toned and stronger after only two weeks of daily usage (for 1/2hr - 1hr per day with hand held weights).

I used it every day for 4 months then sporadically for the next 5 months. I then had some surgery, which prevented me from using it for a few months (although my 20 yr old daughter and 18yr old son have used it a handful of times over the summer). When I tried to resume my use of the machine this week there was clearly something wrong (very noisy and lopsided). My husband took it apart and a bearing had broken inside.

I contacted the manufacturer to ask if I could purchase a replacement part (I attached photos of the shattered bearing and proof of purchase etc). They couldn't/wouldn't supply a replacement part. My emails from them were curt and some would say rude. I found them spectacularly unhelpful. Their suggestion was that I purchase a new machine.

One year of light usage before the machine is considered a 'write off' seems very poor value to me (one years' gym membership would have cost less than I paid for this machine!)

I very much recommend vibration technology if your aim is toning but I DO NOT recommend this product or manufacturer.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2010
Having spent several days researching power plates on the internet we finally settled on the Power Plate by Bslimmer. I am happy to confirm that all of what we read in the product specification and buyer reviews is correct and makes the product good value for money. Whilst it is too early to talk about results (for the body) I can report that the machine is sturdy (well built), easy to construct (even included its own screw driver!) and has clear set up and use instructions as well as a DVD workout guide. The machine itself is simple to use - 3 power settings (Low, Medium and High) and 3 programmes for work out. Trust me this thing really does shake your body (including your eyeballs on speed setting 20) so care needs to be taken when using it. I can tell it will make a difference to those wishing to exercise in different ways other than jogging or weight lifting etc... It is quite big but not as big as you might expect it to be. With handrail and hand held bungee cords you have plenty of options on how to use this machine. The service from seller was first class with delivery just 2 days after placing the order on a Sunday evening. Highly recommended product and seller!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 July 2010
I go to gym five days a week and have been paying £25 for ten sessions on the vibrating plates. Saw this read reviews wasn't sure if this would be as good as gym or a immitation.Anybody wondering the same should buy this it is as good as the ones at the gym plus if your using the machines long term this machine is also cheaper in the long run.It's sturdy & a bargain.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2013
So after much researching and scanning reviews on the internet, i decided that the BSlimmer was the vibration plate i was going to buy.
I ordered from InternetukShop and the product was delivered next day as promised.. machine was easy to set up using the guide and i watched the dvd provided.. i do think this could be improved.. lacking on different exercises to do on the Bslimmer!

I had a go straight away and was pleasantly surprised by the power of the plate. On level 1, you can see your fat wobbling so you can imagine the power of the machine at level 50! i have had the machine 2 weeks now and have not yet moved past level 30. I have been on different salon machines such as the Flabelos ones and i actually think the Bslimmer is much better due to the oscillation and vibration motion rather than just the vibration.

I am a young and fit female so initially was not sure whether this machine would be suitable for me, but i was looking for something to do alongside my other fitness activities, in particular something that would focus on toning.

I do not think this machine will disappoint.. like i said, i have been going on it daily for 2 weeks now.. roughly 10-20 minutes a day. I usually do 10 minutes in the morning and 10 in the evening but sometimes just manage 10 minutes a day. I already feel the machine has started to tone my legs and stomach and am hoping this will continue over the next few months. Friends and family who have tried the machine are already wanting to buy one and i would recommend to anyone who is looking at buying a vibration plate for home use.
on 28 August 2010
Quick delivery, so easy to assemble & sturdier than I imagined! Probably haven't used it enough yet to see much benefit but I really enjoy using it, found some great videos on you tube with some exercises and you can feel it the next day so must be doing something right! Would highly recommend, infact I already know 2 people who have bought this since I got mine! Fab!!
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2011
This is fantastic! My husband and I were so sceptical about it - even after reading the other reviews, but how wrong we were! Just by using this machine for 4 ten minute sessions a day, has given me a total inch loss of over 7 inches, in a two month period! Our machine is in the conservatory, where we have a small TV, so just by standing on it and watching the TV made the time pass really quickly, with no effort at all! Other people have commented on the fact I now have a waist, so it must be doing something right!
Highly recommended - and without the pain!
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2011
Received the Vibration Gold plus today, very sturdy packaging, extremely easy to put together, came with all tools needed including a screwdriver and allen key. I would give it 5 stars but a bit dissappointed with the length of the power cord, and would have preferred more information on exercise stages. OK! so only started using it today but actually felt I have done some exercise and thats only on the pre programme stage 1, I have great hopes for the future
on 3 August 2012
I have tried several home vibration plates and this is as good as any. I bought it because it was relatively compact and I liked the design.

The most pronounced benefit from using the plate regularly (I generally use it for 20-30 mins a day) has been stress reduction. I had suffered from a jaw problem for two years, unable to chew without pain, due to a habit of clenching my teeth when stressed (especially in my sleep).

From the first time I stood on a vibration plate this began to improve noticeably and I am now more relaxed and less stressed than I have been in years. My jaw is now completely pain-free and I can even eat my bread crusts, which may not sound that impressive, but I never thought I would never have curly hair again. The health and mood benefits of reducing that tension have been huge and I can't recommend it highly enough. It has helped improve my energy levels (I suffer from clinical depression) and there is always the fun of inviting visitors to have a go on my big vibrator - always good for a laugh! Most of them go on to buy their own once they've tried it.

It doesn't replace a good run, dance or a session of weeding - you still need to do 'exercise', but it will make you feel more energized and inclined to do those things rather than slumping on the sofa in exhaustion (which was what I used to do - all that jaw clenching wore me out). I haven't lost weight in the month I've been using it, but I have definitely changed shape, with a flatter stomach and more toned arms.

I was able to put it together myself, though I did get my dad to level it off and tighten it up (he's more patient than me). I can honestly say that it has been worth every single penny I spent on it.
on 10 June 2012
When it arrived one stabilizer was broken and the bolt badly bent. I e-mailed and was sent a replacement within 48hrs which was easily fitted.Having lost 2 stone prior, I use it several times a day with the arm cords and I'm really toning up my bat wings and tummy folds and lost another 9lbs as well. Would recommend to anyone. At 63yrs old and having had a full knee replacement last Dec.I've never felt fitter and love my new body.
on 7 January 2012
this is a great product... i took along time to choose which plate i wanted and am very pleased with this 1. I've used them at the gym for years and I think this is just as good. It's really quite, very strong and doesn't look too bulky,and ugly. I would suggest this product to anyone whos debating whether to buy 1. It makes you feel great, it's really good fun and so easy to fit in a good workout. belts not great... but only an extra £10. Delivery was fast but unfortunately came in 2 parts 2 days apart (with the support bar being 1st, which did'nt help) This made me want to get on it even more when it arrived though. Buy 1 :-)Vibration Plate & Free Ab Toning Belt: Bslimmer ® with Support Arms Medicarns No 1 Selling Vibration plate. AS SEEN ON TV (Patented Design)