5.0 out of 5 stars Bslimmer Power Plate - Top of the Class
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by J. Clack

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expecting
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by Mrs. L. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Bslimmer Power Plate - Top of the Class, 21 Sep 2010
Having spent several days researching power plates on the internet we finally settled on the Power Plate by Bslimmer. I am happy to confirm that all of what we read in the product specification and buyer reviews is correct and makes the product good value for money. Whilst it is too early to talk about results (for the body) I can report that the machine is sturdy (well built), easy to construct (even included its own screw driver!) and has clear set up and use instructions as well as a DVD workout guide. The machine itself is simple to use - 3 power settings (Low, Medium and High) and 3 programmes for work out. Trust me this thing really does shake your body (including your eyeballs on speed setting 20) so care needs to be taken when using it. I can tell it will make a difference to those wishing to exercise in different ways other than jogging or weight lifting etc... It is quite big but not as big as you might expect it to be. With handrail and hand held bungee cords you have plenty of options on how to use this machine. The service from seller was first class with delivery just 2 days after placing the order on a Sunday evening. Highly recommended product and seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 19 Jun 2010
I have only had this for a week (my dance teacher recommended it) and already I am sleeping better, have lost 2lbs, and my body is not sluggish. It is really easy to put together it comes with instructions and a DVD (which I was not expecting). Simple and easy to use with great instructions how to use it. I am unable to excercise like I used to because of an illness so this is just great for me to use. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel good about themselves and wants to tone up. Easier than going to the gym and a lot cheaper too! I can wheel from room to room. Great delivery really quick and well packaged. Will post again in a few weeks time to see if I have lost any more weight and how toned I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as gym, 18 July 2010
I go to gym five days a week and have been paying 25 for ten sessions on the vibrating plates. Saw this read reviews wasn't sure if this would be as good as gym or a immitation.Anybody wondering the same should buy this it is as good as the ones at the gym plus if your using the machines long term this machine is also cheaper in the long run.It's sturdy & a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars bslimmer vibration plate, 27 Sep 2010
MR G J MCCALLUM (Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent product great value and really easy to fit 10 mins in here and there especially as you can just jump on in any clothes . Only had it a couple of weeks and already feel better not so sluggish along with a healthy diet and exercise you cant beat it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Vibration Machine, 3 Jan 2011
Glen E. Oldham (England) - See all my reviews
I have looked through numerous websites to find a really good value for money vibration machine and this is definitely the perfect choice! Although I have found it 10 cheaper on delivery if you order direct through BSlimmer. I would rate this a fantastic piece of equipment - easy to assemble and a few of my friends now have them. No more trips to the gym!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, completely Thrilled!!!, 3 Jan 2011
After an accident I developed a back and knee problem which was very frustrating, someone suggested the power plate at a local gym (costly). I found it made a remarkable difference to the pain and stiffness, not to mention it just makes you feel better all round, tightened up my legs, bum, tum, arms and just makes everything work better in general, including sleep. Oh! did I mention the weight loss. I then drove myself crazy doing research as there are so many to choose from, spec, price and size. The more I got into it the more I kept coming back to the bSLIMMER VIBRATION PLATE. The reviews sounded to good to be true, and the price remarkable but I decided to take a chance.... and I'm so so glad I did. I can confirm that its all true. Fantastic delivery, very sturdy, extremely powerful and far better then the one at the gym, by a mile. I can jump on at any time even in my pj's before work or while watching telly in the evening. Totally Thrilled to bits.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Rejuvenated, 24 Dec 2011
I bought this machine in a fit of desperation last January (11 months ago): with the onset of menopause, I had lost control of my body and was facing rapidly rising weight despite radically reducing what I ate plus other depressing side effects including a threatening prolaps. I just stood on the machine, running it for a week at P1 and thereafter at P2: after 10 days, there were no more leaks and I had much more energy than I'd had before. A month later I cancelled the operation. By August I had lost 15 kilos & 15 cms from my waist. Mid-November (a month ago) I started exercising, using face exercises and belly dancing stretches while on the machine to help firm up the skin and extend muscle movement. Since then I've lost another couple of kilos, 7 cms, and the lines on my face are disappearing. The machine has given me back my pre-menopause metabolism. I can run. I can jump. I never exercised before in all my life, keeping my shape by dieting, but now I am amazed by what my body can do and love it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Feb 2009
Judith Poole - See all my reviews
I have found the medicarn Vibration Massage Plate excellent value for money. The different preset levels give you chance to work up slowly and make it easy to use.
I enjoy using the Plate and find the fact that you don't have to use special clothing or footwear means I use it regularly, you can just get on when you have a spare 10mins or so. The only drawback it the lack of different exercises in the user guide. A quick look on other sites overcomes this. Although I had some reservations about how good it would be, I am very pleased I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expecting, 25 Mar 2011
Mrs. L. Jones - See all my reviews
Well it was on the reviews that i made my decision to purchase this item, I wasnt expecting dramatic weight loss but definately expected to tone up - ive been using the plate every day for the past month - doing the exercises mentioned in the booklet and a lot more i have googled on the web - certainly does shake while your on it - I took my measurements a month ago and have redone them today no difference what so ever - i havent lost any weight in fact put it on - and maybe this could be put down to muscle gain but again no loss in measurement s- found it disheartening now as i also go to the gym 3 timesa week too - I still have the same problems sleeping ,and my skin /circulation doesnt seem any better so sorry for this diapointing review but a few more like this would have made me think abit harder before buying one - no wonder cure i will continue to use it and will post agian in a month and let you know if there has been any improvments

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy - Really happy, 11 Jan 2010
I had purchased this just after the xmas and new year period - and its a great start to the year. The main reason I purchased it is for my mum who would love to go to the gym but always comes up with an excuse where really she cant be bothered to step out - but this exercise plate has done wonders for her..lol.. She uses it on a regular now and within the 1st two weeks of using it, she feels like a different person. Its great for blood circulation and apparently does help shed weight, as mother say's...lol.. Anyone considering to purchase, go for it - you wont regret it... Thanks for reading my essay..PeaceMedicarn Body slim Vibration Massage Plate With support bars & Power Cords

ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)