5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wetsuit
item as described, does the job perfectly , my little boy is very happy wearing it, soft, flexible and most of all
keeps him warm. Measurements are exact and wetsuit does not stretch much, so if you need a little bit of
room for nappy need to order slightly bigger one.
Great delivery service would be ordering bigger size in future again.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs Renata Brylewski

2.0 out of 5 stars Label size is incorrect!!
It's written on amazon that S is for babies aged 6-12m. I just received the product and it's saying S 12-18m! It means I have the wrong product for my baby to go swimming on Monday and if I want to exchange I have to pay for it! Please label the sizes properly!!!
Published 3 months ago by Gaelle Detrois

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wetsuit, 12 Nov 2013
room for nappy need to order slightly bigger one.
Great delivery service would be ordering bigger size in future again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed baby's attitude to swimming, 26 Feb 2014
The 1st time we took baby swimming, he hated it as he was too cold. We bought the wetsuit and it's completely changed how he feels about swimming - completely different experience now - he cries when he has to come out of the pool. Our baby's quite tall and the 1st size we ordered didn't fit but we got an exchange really quickly from the company. The suit (like any wetsuit) needs a bit of pulling to get on & off, but baby's used to that now, and it's worth it for how warm he feels underneath when we take it off and how much he absolutely loves swimming now. We can't recommend this product highly enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab fit!, 30 Oct 2013
A. Phelan - See all my reviews
Got this for my 2 year old. The sizing guide was perfect and fits my little one nice and snuggly. She loves it and can still move about freely during her swimming lessons! Very fast delivery thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as expected, 2 Sep 2013
this item appears of good quality. My 8 month daughter loves it and it keeps her warm and dry in the water. Def worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Sep 2012
Nice product, arrived on timely basis, comes in a good variety of colours and is well made/sized - keeping my toddler warm in the water whilst not restricting her movement as she learns to swim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this to anyone with a toddler, 9 July 2014
Highly recommend this to anyone with a toddler. Great quality and perfect fit. Ordered on Monday afternoon and arrived the following morning.
10/10.

2.0 out of 5 stars Label size is incorrect!!, 8 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money! !, 24 April 2014
Arrived within 12 hours of ordering. Bought for a 2 year old who gets cold very quickly when swimming and she was able to stay in for longer. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little swimsuit, 20 Feb 2014
Ms. L. J. Lewis "LauLau" (Hereford uk) - See all my reviews
Love it
My 6 month old enjoyed being in the water for the first time. Highly recommend. I went for a bigger size and she still didnt get cold

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 10 Feb 2014
My son is 19 months, he doesn't shiver and more when going for his swimming lessons, it looks lovely, and it fits great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›