5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and easy assembly
I have to say that I am to flat pack furniture as Julian Clarey is to the SAS. However it came as a great relief when I opened this to find out that:

Every piece had a sticky number to identify it.
Every type of screw was individually packaged with a letter on each bag to identify them.
The wood pieces are white on the side that faces to the...
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Trev-R

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, I suppose!
Published 20 months ago by Craig Lister

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and easy assembly, 30 Dec. 2012
Trev-R (Boston UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Zyon PC Desk w/ Keyboard Shelf - Pine effect w/ Wheels (PC, Monitor not included)

Every piece had a sticky number to identify it.
The wood pieces are white on the side that faces to the floor.
The keyboard shelf runners come pre-assembled and only require screwing to the shelf.

It came well packed but is quite heavy although only one person is required to move the box and assemble it. It took me about an hour from start to finish. It comes with an allen key for most of the bolts but you do need a small and medium cross head screwdriver and a pair of pliers would be handy when assembling the printer shelf posts. The instructions are idiot proof as proved by my ability to follow them and get a desk that looks very much like the picture. One person can do this easily, there is nothing too tricky that requires a third arm or you to hire a contortionist (take note Ikea).

Quality wise it is good for the money, the keyboard shelf slides in and out and the vinyl laminate covering appears to be robust enough. The grey tube side pieces are covered in protective foam when they are unpacked and are also pre-assembled. All in all I can recommend this unit.

UPDATE: After a couple of months daily use of this unit there is no sign of wear and the keyboard shelf still slides in and out without any issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zyon PC Desk, 16 Jan. 2013
Only one word to describe the Zyon PC Desk and that's Excellent! Not only is this desk of excellent quality but is quite easy and very sturdy when assembled. The manufacture of the Zyon PC Desk has also put some thought in aiding of the build of this desk that comes "Flat pack" by not only clearly labelling all the parts but by counting, sorting and labelling all the screws and bolts in separate bags which is well appreciated if you are like me and have build a few over the years. I think other manufactures of flat pack furniture could take a leaf from there book.

An excellent PC desk with ample space and comes complete with casters. Highly recommend.Zyon PC Desk w/ Keyboard Shelf - Pine effect w/ Wheels (PC, Monitor not included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, sturdy, really great value, 4 Sept. 2012
J. Rogers (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really compact, sturdy pc table. It only has the minimum parts needed - so silly pieces to build that dont actually do anything.

Its very easy to put together (took me about 45 mins on my own and I didnt rush it) and looks exactly the same as the picture here. Sizing is accurate and instructions to put together are pretty straightforward.

Pretty much all the screw holes line up ok - a couple were out but no so much that you needed to drill any other holes.

If you only put the screen on the top shelf then you actually have quite a lot of room left - but when my kids use the keyboard they pull it up from the keyboard shelf and use it on the top shelf - this is because the keyboard shelf doesnt come out as far as I would like it. I dont think ive put it together wrong as it all looks lined up and ok - and this would be the only thing that I would say needs to be adjusted.

All in all a very good buy - really please with it and it does exactly what i wanted it to.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, I suppose!, 20 July 2013
Craig Lister (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Where to begin. Okay, was looking for a new desk to replace my old desk something on the small side that would free up some much-needed space in my living room. Came across this product and read a lot of positive reviews about this product and the price was fantastic. So with the positive reviews and price I bought it. As a Amazon Prime member delivery was extremely fast as you expect and although it was well packaged the box was very damaged. It actually had a hole in the box. But luckily or so I thought the product was fine.

Took everything out of the box, and everything was present and correct and started to build it. This is when I ran into trouble. It does look easy to set up, which is blessing as I hate putting things together. But the problem was some of the holes didn't match up. It wasn't just one or two, but quite a few. Which made the product incredibly difficult to put together. The designers of this table Zyon didn't even bother to take the time and make sure it was up to spec before selling this item on Amazon. Tells you something about, them and their products. 2 hours pass and I was struggling to put it together and I admitted defeat. So I decided I'm going to send it back and get a refund as it was clearly not what was being advertised by Zyon. So was taking it apart and, then while unscrewing one section of it with the tool provided by Zyon the wood splits in two. I was being very careful while taking it a part too! Looking at the wood after it split in two I could see how cheap and nasty this product really was. The "wood" looked more like cardboard than actual wood and I came to the conclusion that if I had been able to set it up it wouldn't have been able to handle the weight of my gaming rig.

So I'm down 60 pounds and still searching for a new table for my computer. Incredibly disappointed. Don't hold Amazon responsible at all as they were great, but I will NEVER buy another Zyon product again and I would HIGHLY recommend if you're thinking about buying this product to have second thoughts as it is utter rubbish. I have to give it 1 out of 5 stars, but if I could I would give it 0 out of 5. Bad design and cheap material makes this an awful product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 2 May 2014
I received the desk, unpackaged it and found that one of the legs was damaged. I might have kept it, had the damage been on one of the rear ones, but it wasn't. The cost of returning it, recorded delivery, came to just under £13 and that was the cheapest I could find, but the maximum Return Shipping Refund amount only covered a quarter of that.

I was happy with the "return and refund" process but I was not happy that the "reason for refund" on my Refund Order Confirmation was logged differently to what I submitted. It stated that the item was "shipped late" which could not be further from the truth. The nature of the damage could only have been caused at the point of manufacture and not transit. It looked like the machine used to form and shape the material went too deep and created a trail of punctures along half the length of the leg.

I have since logged a complaint with Amazon against the seller, as their neglect in quality control has resulted in me being out of pocket.

I don't even want to give this a single star rating, but I have to in order to submit my comments.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks ok but its cheap, 16 Feb. 2014
This is not easy to assemble, the instructions consists of nothing other than about 10 images. The bottom part where you attach the printer shelf broke and now I'm left with screw holes showing. So ye it breaks no matter how careful I was. Most of it is assembled and it looks ok. I would avoid

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful computer table, 26 Jun. 2014
I like this table. So useful being portable. Size is good, colour is fine, the drawer shelf works well and the printer size is (only just) the right size. The only downside is the wood effect covering is very plastic and is easy to crack and peel when punctured. i.e: putting it together at the bottom when you have to push through the screws.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get it, 6 Feb. 2015
The item was damaged when I got it also the instructions weren't clear and the screws are wrongly labeled on the instructions. The material is cheap and useless. Also some holes are not in the right place. Complicated and bad, even tho I can build a PC in an hour this took me around 1 hour and 30 min.

3.0 out of 5 stars zyon pc desk, 12 Jun. 2013
slightly disappointed with the quality - veneer is very thin and splits easily when inserting screws, plus a few small areas of damage. however, it is serviceable and looks very neat

3.0 out of 5 stars More beech than pine effect., 11 April 2013
The delivery for this big, heavy flat pack was excellent. My friend helped me put it together, and we did not find it straight forward unfortunately. All the pieces were present and labelled, the instructions were pictorial but when it came to the assembly, oh dear. It is really easy to get the uprights the wrong way round, some of the pre-drilled holes were not aligned so the screws would not go in and it does need the runners for the moveable shelf to be put on 1st, don't try to screw them in from upside down. We did it in the end, it's not very solid and the keyboard shelf doesn't come out as much as I'd like but it does provide the space I wanted.