5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Good quick and easy fitment and movement to suit most if not all applications. Good cheap product would recommend purchase.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Kathryn Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mudguard
This mudguard fits my mountain bike well and is quite reasonable for the cost. However I still get splattered with mud in wet weather or when going through puddles but I suppose that's a hazard of cycling in wet weather. on the whole I am quite satisfied with my purchase.
Published 18 days ago by Marie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 23 May 2013
Mrs. Kathryn Smith (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SAVFY® Mudguard Easy-fit for Rear Bicycle Mountain Bike Mud Guard Cycle (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great at a brilliantly at price., 19 May 2013
Martin Heyde (UK/BFPO) - See all my reviews
I had been thinking of buying a mudguard for a while as the weather was getting bad. This is a great price, easy to fit and does the job the same as more expensive alternatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal and easy fit, 31 Jan 2014
When I received this mudguard first time I was not sure if it's gonna fit on my bike because it looked so big and I just have a small bike (20" wheel). However, when I put it on, it's fit nicely and so easy to set it up. Also, it looks nice on my bike. I'm happy with this one and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mudguard shy can't god build shops sell this?, 3 April 2014
J. Mccoll "Pisa man" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
So good I bought another one for my wife's bike. Good geometry to get a good fit and does not fall off like the strap versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 20 Jan 2014
Much better than the last mudguard I had which was flimsy plastic. This one is quite firm, and doesn't wobble around when I cycle. Took about a minute to put on, and is easily adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to fit and does the job, 28 Mar 2013
This is a very good mud guard for someone who wants something that is easy on the budget, but effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars mud guard, 17 Jun 2013
A. Boswell "cinders" (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Do you know that this piece of equipment has cut my wifes (comments) by half every time I go out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 April 2014
Not that easy to fit and snapped off after a short period of time. However was fairly cheap so maybe should have spent a bit more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mudguard, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 31 Mar 2014
What more can I say - fitted in 3 minutes, doesn't wobble about and keeps my back ( a lot ) drier

Great product, excellent value, bought a second one for my other bike

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›