Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 24 January 2012
This wonderful book plus the others by the same author has clearly been written by a man who is not only passionate about swimming but also about teaching it. The simple instructions are accompanied by plenty of photos making you realise that everyone can enjoy swimming whilst the computer-generated images give you a precise understanding of how to swim with good technique and form. These books are excellent value for money and carefully produced.
I heartily recommend Mark Young's books to teachers, swimmers looking to improve the efficiency of their strokes and non-swimmers alike.
on 24 September 2012
Complete Guide to Simple Swimming has really helped improve my swimming, to the point where I am now confident across the basic strokes - prior to reading this book I would have stuck to a reluctant breast stroke only. I thoroughly recommend this book for anyone who wants to improve their technique and become more confident in the pool.
on 23 December 2012
Brilliant book helped me with my swimming. I was able to learn to float and front Crawl within a week of reading this book. If you want to learn to swim and don't want to pay out so much this book is the key.
on 10 February 2012
Well worth purchasing. Clear, well written and an excellent aid to teaching swimming. The author is obviously passionate about teaching swimming and the tips and advice are superb.
on 13 February 2012
This books is very easy to read and easy to follow. The swimming strokes are broken down and made simple by the use of clear photographs and diagrams. Very highly recommended.
on 23 January 2012
This book is written in a clear and easy to follow style, which helped me encourage my boys to swim with a positive and informed attitude. It covers all four swimming styles in debth complete with pictures. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
on 16 March 2012
A really straightforward, logical and practical book to follow - this book has helped both my children from a very young age to become confident, competent swimmers. A definite 'must buy' for anyone wishing to learn to swim, thoroughly recommended.
on 7 February 2016
A printed on demand book which was missing the first half - so was refunded the price. Despite that a good book. I bought this to help my daughter to swim and to reinforce swimming lessons. Found it full of good ideas and easy to use pictures
on 19 January 2012
The author clearly loves the subject and the book is very well written, and is easy to follow, highly recommended. Have been using the techniques explained in the book to teach my 4 year old son to swim. Have seen excellent results.
on 1 March 2012
This is a great book and has enabled me to help my child to swim. The information is presented very clearly and well explained with photos to help. I wouldn't have known where to start without this book. Highly recommended!