5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Piccadilly Case - handmade leather briefcase/satchel/messenger bag (Luggage)
Fantastic Case. Now had mine for a few months and it has been invaluable to me. Love the retro look and now that it's been used a while it is becoming softer and used look (in a good way).

Would definitely recommend anybody to buy one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Bag, 16 April 2013
I already had the smaller version of this bag, so I was confident that this would be perfect. I have not been disappointed. It is big enough to take A4 folders, but it's not bulky. The leather is nice and thick, but not stiff. I love the look of it, and I know it will look even better once it's weathered a bit. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bespoke well made case, 30 Sep 2013
Great service from this on line retailer. Product is beautifully made. Query re delivery date answered promptly and the item was delivered well ahead of the estimated date given.
This is a natural product and the leather had quite a strong smell to it. Again contacted seller who could not have been more helpful with the offer that if in any way I was unhappy to simply return the item for a full refund.
I love the satchel so will not be doing this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 23 Aug 2013
R T "RT of Keighley" (Keighley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very well made; the outer leather is sewn to an inner leather to create a thick cover. You can see the two qualities in the zipped pocket section of the front pouch. Much more durable in look than another briefcase I purchased some years ago which has already begun to lose the outer surface. It is not hide - there are some cases like that but they will cost more, cheapest I have seen is 145 but for my needs this is more than adequate. If the stitching goes then that is repairable so baring accidents I do not see why this should not last 20 years.

It is replacing a 27 year old hide case which has cracked badly in places, and if it lasts that long I would be delighted.

Note: does up on buckles only - there are no press fittings or other ironmongery.

It takes an A4 document folder but not foolscap. So about a centimetre smaller than some but I very much like the natural look of what is obviously real leather.