5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Debut From A Newcomer To Watch Out For!, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
Jana Kramer may be familiar to people who watch the show One Tree Hill, but she is now leaving behind Hollywood for Nashville.

With this debut, Jana shows us just what type of singer she really is.With her first single Why You Wanna heading towards the Top 10,
it looks like country radio is embracing this talented newbie.

The album is mainly mid to uptempo with catchy songs like Good Time Comin' On, I Hope It Rains, Goodbye California and King Of Apology.
When You're Lonely and Good As You Were Bad provide some heartfelt love songs.

To sum up Jana Kramer's music, think a little Lady Antebellum mixed in with a bit of Lauren Alaina.
Produced by Scott Hendricks (Blake Shelton, Faith Hill) with some of the songs co-written by Jana herself, I suspect this rising star will be staying put in Nashville for the foreseeable future.

Prime Cuts: I Hope It Rains, Why You Wanna, Goodbye California and When You're Lonely.

5.0 out of 5 stars I forgot how much I love country music..., 14 Nov 2012
P. Grosshans "tudor junkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
I must confess I felt a little silly at my age buying a cd based on a performance I had seen on One Tree Hill but it was my birthday and I decided to treat myself in secrete and I am so glad it did. I love it!! If you like modern country music then this is right up your street. I am hoping that she continues to pursue her country music career as I am looking forward to buying more of her albums if she does!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC and lots of fun, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
A fantastic album. She effortlessly combines fun songs, with heartfelt love songs. She has a fabulous voice and deserves lots of recognition for this album. Not to mention the girl can act! (She was in One Tree Hill for those who don't know).
It's an album that I can honestly say is definitely worth the money. It's very 'country' and she has a clear country twang in her voice, but if you love country, you'll love this album.
'Why ya Wanna' and 'Goodbye California' have got to be my favourite songs on the album.
Buy it now :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Love it!!, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
I first heard Jana Kramer sing on 'One Tree Hill' and was pleasantly surprised with the songs that were featured on the show.

She is really talented and a joy to listen to. In my estimations she is up there with the likes of 'Miranda Lambert' and 'Carrie Underwood'. If you like your contemporary country music then definately give this album a listen to.

Favourite songs on the album are, 'What i love about your love', 'Whisky', 'Why you wanna' and 'When your lonely',but to be honest i generally just let the album run through everytime because there is no need to skip tracks because they are all fab.

Just buy it!! you won't regret it : )

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star country music, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
I love listening to country music and first listened to Jana Kramer on youtube, I loved what I heard so I bought her cd on amazon. When the cd arrived I put it on my I pod and have not stopped listening to it since. I love love love Jana Kramer's music and I hope she releases another album soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Jana Kramer (MP3 Download)
I love www. her music so much! It's absolutely brilliant especially if you like country music! I first heard her on one tree hill and loved her every since!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tree Hill girl, 19 April 2013
sarahe (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jana Kramer (Audio CD)
I remember watching her in One Tree Hill. Played a couple of her songs in the programme. This is pretty good, and I think this girl will only get better.

Jana Kramer
Jana Kramer by Jana Kramer (Audio CD - 2012)