5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Penguins!
I wanted penguins for the top of my wedding cake and these were perfect!
They looked so sweet and were exactly what I wanted, lots of people commented on them.
They arrived on time and were as described on the site.
Happiness all round!
Published on 31 July 2012 by Fallenangel99

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them but to small for what I wanted but can improvise .
I hoped they would be a little bigger only because my cake is going to be big I did.read the sizes though so have no probem with that .Feel there More suited for cup cakes shame they havn't bigger ones for a big cake .However I have made a mummy and daddy penguins out of icing myself so these can be the baby's lol.
Published 18 months ago by DJC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Penguins!, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Sugar Penguins 3D - Edible Sugar Christmas Cupcake Toppers / Cake Decoration (Kitchen & Home)
I wanted penguins for the top of my wedding cake and these were perfect!
They arrived on time and were as described on the site.
Happiness all round!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute wee penguins, 8 Mar 2013
S. Kirkland (Ayrshire,Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very well packed and secure, so all 6 penguins were protected and delivered very quickly. Really cute wee penguins that look great. If I had to be picky, then I would prefer that 'the orange colour was more yellow. But all in all, look fantastic on my cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little characters, 14 April 2014
great fun for small cakes, well made would use again. recommended them to all cake makers. happy feet rules ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What They Seem, 25 Jan 2014
These arrived promptly and well packaged, that's the positives out of the way, it seems to me that whoever modelled these had never seen a penguin, now I know they are only supposed to be a caricature but well in my opinion they looked more like black and white chipmunks and I suspect that my granddaughter, for whose cake they were intended, will be hard pressed to know what they represent and at just over 80 pence each they are not worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars too cute to eat, 30 Dec 2013
Purchased for my home made Xmas cakes...they came well protected and all intacted. Problem is they Srebrenica just too cute to eat. Would certainly purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Edible penguins, 20 Nov 2013
Super item,though not as black as in the picture.still a good product and will look good on daughters home made Xmas cake

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 20 Oct 2013
Loved these little penguins. They made my cake look great. Tasted yummy too. Would recommend to any baker. Very cute!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them but to small for what I wanted but can improvise ., 22 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and tasty, just maybe a bit small, 4 Aug 2014
Very cute and easy to make a cake look special. Possibly a bit small for a large cake (we did use them on a larger cake but as part of a winter scene) but would work nicely on cupcakes.