on 27 November 2012
This particular stylus was recommended to me by a friend who had previously tried several others. It is a great accessory for my ipad and I use it daily. It is easy to hold and feels balanced in my hand. I have just ordered another to put in my husband's Christmas stocking. I only wish it came in different colours!
on 23 December 2012
This worked really well when I first had it but the rubber is now peelng off the ball tip. I have bought cheaper stylus tips than this from Griffin that have lasted longer.
I've tried a lot of styli over recent years and this is one of the better ones in my opinion. It is slightly shorter and stubbier than some, but nonetheless is well balanced with a hollow rubber tip which is precise and hardwearing. The pocket clip is also taut and means you're less likely to lose this one. The overriding feel and impression this Griffin stylus gives is one of quality. Like some other reviewers I wish it was available in other colours, but I'd rather have substance and performance over form, so, the matt black and silver finish is a small compromise to make. Recommended.
on 8 February 2013
Being a fairly large bloke I find this stylus too short to hold effectively. As it is basically only a stick of plastic with a piece of hollow rubber on the end I do not understand why they have skimped on the length so much. I was expecting to hold it like a pen, instead it is like holding a pencil which had been sharpened too many times. I have just measured my fountain pen it is 145 mm long, the stylus is only 105 mm long.

I also bought one for my wife at the same time and she has already given up on it as being a waste of time.
on 14 December 2013
I have tried cheaper versions but always come back to Griffin. It works well on touch screens, does not drag, good response and feels nice to use. Saves getting smears on the screen. I purchased mine from Total Digital Stores who I can highly recommend. It was a good competitive price, I received very quick delivery from them and item was really nicely packaged too.
on 23 November 2012
very happy with this pen. Convenient, lightweight and easy to use. I surely recommend this product for iPad's users and iPhone users.
on 15 September 2013
Arrived in good time and a good price. I wanted a stylus to try and keep the kids sticky fingers off my ipad and for use with some apps. The pen is a good weight and feels pretty strong, however it's not as long as a normal pen, I know it's in the dimensions in descriptions, but think its a little small. The stylus nib is good so far and have had no problems with it not registering on the key board or using in apps. Time will tell if this stylus will have similar problems as other users have, but generally I am happy with my purchase so far.
on 1 January 2015
Just the right stylus I needed. I lost my last one. Great product. I was surprised that Amazon had the make I was looking for. However, that is the attitude of Amazon.

Its also very handy for my I-pod Touch as well as my phone.

Very strong and well worth the money.

Totally recommend it.
on 12 February 2016
I unfortunately gave the wrong stars to this product (got them the wrong way around)! when I send in my acknowledgment of this stylus.
Having arthritis in my fingers I have found the stylus to be of immense help.
on 29 January 2014
Seemed to be good value for money and it does do what it says on the tin but disappointed that its so small and the sponge end is very lightweight so need to tap screen quite hard to get response. OK for dragging across screen so only using for that and revert back to finger for everything else. Never used one before so maybe they are all the same - not really impressed sorry to say bit of a let down.