5.0 out of 5 stars Bought one pack, ordered a second., 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: BENCHDOG 989466 Bench Cookie Work Grippers, Set of 4 (Automotive)
I'd clamped (cheap ratchet clamps I'd kinda inherited) some float glass to the bench to flatten the sole of a new plane but the glass was shifting about. Put a benchdog on each corner instead and held the glass in place very well even when I gave it a bit of welly. So happy with them I purchased another pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bench cookies, 2 Oct 2013
I work in a joiners shop and was fed up with small scratches on furniture I had sanded this has solved the problem and the panels don't slide around great bit if kit a must if you do similar work

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 2 Jan 2014
I've had numerous issues with holding items down when sanding them and these cookies (great name) appear to solve that issue. They provide a good grip between the worktop and the project without the need to use clamps.
I would recomment this to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Invention!, 27 Oct 2013
S E Eastwood (Teddington, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present for my man. They fulfill all of his needs, while working at the bench.

5.0 out of 5 stars Workshop Gems, 11 Nov 2013
I stumbled across these by pure chance and was so impressed by the idea that I made the purchase, and boy am I pleased I did! These are one of those rare, inexpensive, gems that every workshop should have. They do exactly what they claim to do on the tin, without any fuss. They hold wood firmly for cutting, sanding, even for routing, and if you want to protect a painted or vanished face from scratching, these will do the trick. An absolutely excellent product, and a great present for anyone looking for something slightly different to give as a gift. Would I recommend them to a friend with a workshop? I certainly would, and I'm confident he'd regret not taking up that recommendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good dogs, 8 Jun 2013
These Bench dog work grippers are solid, well made items, they have a thick rubber top and bottom and a solid plastic body.

They sit on your bench or work surface and grip your work. You will probably still need Bench dogs to fit into your bench for bigger pieces of work but these are great for holding smaller pieces of wood for sanding and routing.

They also have an optional clip on cone which protects the rubber surface and lifts up the work for painting and varnishing.

A well made, inexpensive addition to your workshop, which I wish I had bought earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for hobby or workshop, 27 Nov 2013
I think these are a great help to steady any kind of work with a good finish. I use mine for working on musical instruments,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dog, 16 July 2013
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Light weight and well constructed bench cookies ... work perfectly with my work bench on lighter pieces of work that might otherwise mark if they were clamped.

Good stickability, and being bright orange, they are not going to get lost easily.

A welcome addition to my workshop and I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 July 2014
These are amazingly effective. Ive just routed a bevel across the end of a small (150mm x 70mm x 15mm approx.) piece of softwood with no other support or clamps than four of these. They held the wood securely with no problem whatsoever. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars The stick like **** to a blanket, 4 May 2014
You only have to apply the lightest pressure to the work piece and these things dig their heels in and you won't find a fraction of movement. I can thoroughly recommend them.