on 1 September 2013
This is one of the few DAB radios I have found with a useful number of one button preselect channels. There are 5 one touch buttons, and then with a press of a 'shift' button you get 5 more. This applies to both DAB and FM tuning. DAB reception seems OK, getting our (few) local stations despite being in the basement.
I solved the poor sound by plugging the earphone output into a pair of cheap amplified speakers intended for use on PCs. This suits me since I am not carrying it around.
on 2 January 2014
Very good reception and easy to use. At loud volumes, the sound quality suffers a little but thats not why you would buy this radio. I have it by my bedside and for that purpose, its very good.
on 9 January 2015
Bought for mother who is a Radio 4 and BBC Somerset Sound fan. Easy to set up her favourite and she has it on virtually all day so is very pleased.
on 7 February 2013
This is fine for occasional listening, but compared with my other digital radios, it sounds tinny. Apart from that, I like the design and size, so for what I wanted, it's OK.
on 27 September 2015
I had one of the same type before. This one no matter where you leave the sound when turned on, the sound is nearly to the top of the scale. Not sure if this is a fault with this radio or model. It is easy to use.
on 15 August 2015
had to return it, kept loosing channels
on 29 September 2013
Very pleased with the quality and everything with this product would recommend this to anyone blah blah blah blah blah blah