5.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of sunglasses!
These sunglasses are very good for cheap sunglasses, i was searching these kind of glasses because i couldn't afford the Ray Ban ones and these ones do the job really good. Plus they arrived 2 days earlier than the delivery estimate said! :) Good quality and price, i strongly recommend these for people who want cheap and good quality AND good looking sunglasses!
Published 8 months ago by Johannes

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's say it's ok.
Beautiful but stiff, I have to handle carefully and because of this I would not recommend.
Price is good, but I can not say they are so great as it looks in the photo.
Published 18 months ago by Iulia

5.0 out of 5 stars A good pair of sunglasses!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Retro Madison Ave style Clubmaster Black framed Sunglasses (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but okay. Another star for top notch delivery, 23 Sep 2013
They are a good design, they look nice and are strong. But they are too small to warrant being unisex. If you have a small face it will be perfect for you. For everyone else, not really.

On another note, the delivery was super fast. Really impressed by that

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's say it's ok., 9 Jun 2013
Price is good, but I can not say they are so great as it looks in the photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good choice, 2 Jun 2013
Sturdy and affordable glasses.

So far, I'm happy with my choice.

Would have gave 5stars, but after wearing them for a long periods of time, I get marks on my nose. But that might be because of my big nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 3 July 2013
I am giving these sunglasses five stars without having really worn for any length of time yet. However, upon examining them closely and trying them on, they are just what I hoped for and expected when I ordered them, so I have no complaints. They fit well, they look good, and are just as described. So, given that I have a smaller face and often have issues with glasses fitting just so, I'm impressed. If in a week, I feel differently, I will come back here and edit my review.

Most impressive was the speed of delivery. My estimated delivery date was four days, but they were immediately dispatched and arrived the next day. This has never happened before, and I am quite frankly, blown away and very pleased.