Price:£14.02 - £41.99

on 25 October 2014
I loved the modern look to these slippers but the size 4 was far too small and they had no stock of size 5. I am normally a 4! There doesnt seem to be much room in the toe box area (shallow), I think they need to be more roomy and then perhaps the 4 would have fitted me.
on 30 April 2014
These are lovely. They look nice and feel very comfy.
I have a wide foot and so normally have to specifically order to suit and so end up paying more than I would really like to. These fit great for both indoor and outdoor use.
They arrived quickly, the price was good and they look wear really well, I would recommend them.
on 26 June 2016
I have wide feet and one foot half a size bigger than the other. When I put them on they were rather snug on my larger foot. However I sat with them on for half an hour and they softened up. They are really comfortable and I love the style. I haven't worn fully enclosed slippers since I was a child but have to have some as I am going into hospital. They are warm because of the fur lining - it would be nice if they did the same style with a cloth lining for the warmer months. Highly recommended.
on 18 July 2015
A lovely slipper for Winter, Spring and Autumn. May be a little warm in Summer as fur lined. Would suit any age group. Comes in various colours. Highly recommended seller. Well packaged. Will definitely buy again when required.A*****
on 8 November 2012
lovely little slippers took a size smaller cos always find slippers stretch with wear, took a few days to break them in at the heel but perfect now. very sturdy and look like they will last a while
on 22 September 2014
not the most fluffiest of sliperers but perfect for me. look is modern and hard soles brilliant for nipping out to garage or to clothes line. Soles also give stability on stairs and hard floor.
warm but not too hot.
very pleased.
on 19 February 2015
Ordered a size larger, as previous reviews indicated that these were a snug fit. Concerned they will probably slacken off even more, so a size 6 may have been appropriate after all! Otherwise a comfy slipper with a sturdy sole.
on 24 November 2015
These are beautifully comfortable slippers, enhanced by the fact that they're an E fit, and while the uppers and insides are soft, the souls are thick and sturdy. I expect them to last a long time and can thoroughly recommend them.
on 3 January 2013
If you want comfy slippers - these are for you.

I have (normally) very cold feet and these are wonderful!
on 21 November 2014
These are lovely, excellent quality slippers. I need to wear insoles (Orthaheel) every day, so it's more difficult for me to find slippers that fit. I was also looking for slippers without any heel. They support my feet well and and the rubber sole is perfect for going into the garden. I hope these will be available through Amazon for a long time.