on 29 December 2012
I took delivery of the Strawberry Woo Woo, and Mojito varieties this morning.

Decided I'd try the Woo Woo mix first, and what I'd say is, if there's 10 servings per litre carton, you're gonna have to pad your glass out with a LOT of ice and water it down with soda/lemonade to make it look right.

The info on the side of the carton suggests adding soda water or lemonade to your cocktail if you wanna turn it into a tall drink; I've yet to try a 'small' Woo Woo!

That being said, chuck it in a cocktail shaker with ice, a bit of lemonade and a decent whack of vodka and it turned out pretty nicely.

DON'T JUST ADD VODKA ...
on 29 January 2013
Bought a few a these for my daughters 21st birthday. They were very tasty we used crushed ice and blended them with vodka. They went down that well I bought more for a Christmas night cocktail party. Defo buy again.
on 7 February 2014
I used to buy these from Waitrose but not anymore! Amazons price is much better value.

The Funkins cocktails are lovely and not full of nasty's!