5.0 out of 5 stars big bang theory tshirt
Bought via Amazon.
Great tshirt - like the motif.
Sizing ia bit misleading though. I am a size 10 so followed a fellow reviewers advice, I bought a L and it fits fine.
Published on 24 July 2012 by E. Oxbrough

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
i purchased this for by 15 year old daughter. its been washed twice now. and it now looks like a old dish cloth. very poor quality item
Published on 23 July 2012 by jeffNkate

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 23 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars big bang theory tshirt, 24 July 2012
E. Oxbrough (england) - See all my reviews
Bought via Amazon.
Great tshirt - like the motif.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty T Shirt, 23 April 2012
Lovely item. Arrived very promptly & was just as described. One word of caution I am a size 12/14 and the XL fitted me perfectly so the sizes are quite small. I will definitely buy another of these. A must for any Big Bang Theory fan!

4.0 out of 5 stars Epic, tiny, but epic!, 28 Jan 2013
Danielle (Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased this as a gift for a friend at during the holidays.

I earned so many brownie points :)

Easy five stars and an easy way to get your friend to pick up the tab the next time you go out together x

A word of caution, the XL size is about a size 10 / 12, about three sizes smaller than every other XL size ever.

Would have been five stars, but the inaccurate sizing info has to lose it a star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Kitty T-shirt, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Ladies Neon Pink Fitted T-Shirt (Apparel)
I bought the soft kitty t-shirt in pink for my daughter, Nicola, for Christmas, also bought the dvd complete box set. After reading previous reviews for the t-shirts I was unsure what size to order. My daughter is normally size 8, so eventually decided to order the 'S' which is 8-10. My order arrived within 3 days and the t-shirt was exactly what I'd hoped for, good clear transfer, very good quality. Couldn't wait to give it to her. She loved it and it fit perfectly. Have already recommended it to a friend, who has since placed an order of her own! Would definitely place future orders.

3.0 out of 5 stars T shirt, 26 Dec 2012
Karen Vaughan (Greece) - See all my reviews
Agree with most of the other reviewers: T shirt is a rich medium pink, not neon (but I think this is a plus), I bought a medum for my tall 10 year old daughter who is slim and it fits - I estimate this medium to be a women's size 8, so the sizes are VERY small. I have washed it once at 40 degrees, and the seams are aleady twisted and so it is near impossible to iron as the fabric has warped. The writing is not done in crackable plastic, which is a plus, and the design is in a smokier faintly striped gray, which gives a nice gentle effect together with the soft pink. My daughter likes the t shirt- I just wish the actual t shirt was a stouter material less prone to losing its shape.

3.0 out of 5 stars T shirt, 18 Feb 2013
T shirts look exactly as advertised buy sizing not brilliant. I bought x large but they are still very tight. I bought one for a friend as well who is even smaller than me but its still a "spray on look" for x large. would just recommend getting a size larger than you are (although this is what I did and still dont fit comfortably) apart from that a very nice t shirt and great colour - pink

3.0 out of 5 stars T shirt, 8 Feb 2013
Great design but in my opinion not true to size had to stretch it after every wash and now worn as bedtime top

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful Sizing, 29 Nov 2012
E. Luddy "erinerin" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
The sizing of this item is atrocious. I erred on the side of caution and bought an XL following advice from previous reviews on sizes. I must say it fits my 14 year old niece perfectly. She's a skinny little thing and has never been XL a day in her life. Beware!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Soft Kitty Tshirt, 9 Dec 2013
Bought for the Race for Life but as I love big bang I have worn this lots of times since!. Very comfy, easy to wash and nice fitted shape for a woman