5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD WALKING BOOTS
Published 18 months ago by angela

1.0 out of 5 stars Used muddy boots!!
Published 4 months ago by I. Cuskin

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD WALKING BOOTS, 16 Jan 2013
angela (lancashire uk) - See all my reviews
I ordered a pair for myself and a pair for my friend because i like HI-TEC boots i find them to be of good quality and comfortable.we do a lot of walking and we had not tried the altitude and could not resist at the reasonable price on amazon.my first walk with them i found i had to be careful because the soles were slippy,the leather is not as supple as my other HI-TECS and the sole is higher,i found them to be warm and comfortable and extremely waterproof,so i did persist to wear these and after the third time on wearing them the slip was non existent and although the leather is not supple like my others i think that these will last longer,my friend prefered them from the onset and will be buying these in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars great boot, 17 Jan 2013
very attractive looking shoe,very comfortable,light on the foot,sturdy and strong for walking,worth every penn ywould def buy another pair soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boot's, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Enviro WP Nt W Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I Have Been Wearing Hi Tec Altitude boots for over ten years!I would never bye any other boot as long as i can get my hands on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, fast delivery, 10 April 2014
M. fleming - See all my reviews
From the first time I wore these boots, they were comfortable and sturdy, just what I needed when out hiking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 April 2014
Incredible value for money, far superior to other boots at a similar and higher price, will order two more pairs to keep?

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my best Amazon purchases ever, 2 April 2014
Liz Robinson (Gourock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I walk from 5 to 10 miles a day, some on hard surfaces some on hills and these are without a doubt, the most comfortable, warm and waterproof boots I have ever had. I've worn them all winter in all weathers and my feet have stayed warm and dry. Great boots and I'd definitely buy Hi-Tec again

1.0 out of 5 stars Used muddy boots!!, 13 Mar 2014
I. Cuskin (South Shields,UK.) - See all my reviews
Ordered a pair of these as I already have a pair and have been very happy with them - from walking the dog daily to the beach - to walking the kids in the lakes. However couldn't believe when I saw them on amazon for a great price and ordered them. Arrived in a few days, opened the brand new packaging to find a crappy old muddy pair of hi- tec boots! Have returned them immediately and awaiting refund. The moral I suppose is be careful who you order from - but amazon also has a responsibility to vet their retailers in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and tough wearing., 26 Feb 2014
I got these to replace an old par that were wearing out. They fit well, and are relatively light - so easy to walk in. There is a bit of rubbing around the ankle, but I think it will ease with time and modifying the lacing up. But this is a small glitch. Other than that, I am delighted with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Tec womens Altitude IV Enviro from SportsShoes, 5 Feb 2014
This is a very good looking boot, light, without compromising safety and comfort. I have only walked 10 miles in them and no blisters. Haven't yet checked out their waterproofness., but so far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 6 Jan 2013
All in all a very good boot for the price. Plus points - very light, roomy in the toe area. Despite some reviews that they are not completely waterproof so far I've not had a problem. They do rub the back of my heel a little but hopefully that will ease when worn a little more. The insole is very hard and quite uncomfortable but easily remedied with some cushioning insoles. Would have preferred "locking" eyelets in the ankle area to fix the tightness of the front of the boot separate from the ankle to top. Hope that makes sense! Would have given 5 stars had it not been for the uncomfy insoles and eyelet issue.