on 8 July 2012
Now this is the solution to the sticky finger problem that we all experience with an iPad. The guards are very effective, totally clear, and fit exactly over the iPad .... but they are very, very tricky to put on exactly. I ended up having to throw my first attempt away, as I simply could not find a way of getting the very sticky cover into the correct position to cover the screen. Second attempt was more successful, but be warned - you will end up with air bubbles between the guard and the screen, although they make no difference at all to the screen clarity. Good product, well priced and very easy to clean with a simple micro cloth. Impressed !
on 21 August 2013
Really pleased with this product. There are films on each side of the screen protector which keep it in perfect condition with no finger marks. I managed a virtually bubble free finish too - best result I've ever achieved.
on 12 September 2013
Simple, effective and so far durable. Easy to apply and although a few bubbles at first on application, these gradually disappeared
on 24 July 2013
What the heck? These are like the worst screen protectors ever. Black surround looks ugly and no cut out for the front camera. They are also not a perfect fit. Waste of money, do not buy!
on 28 March 2013
Items arrived quickly,cleaned screen first then attempted to place on screen you need a very steady hand but managed this on third attempt .Does the job very well
on 29 October 2013
Just an awful product for me. For a start, each and every screen protector was damaged and creased as they were posted only in a plastic bag with some sponge wrapping. This made it impossible to get an even finish as there were air pockets around each crease. Secondly, the cloth provided was not lint free and so left lots of bits on the screen and sticky side of the protector which were then impossible to remove. When I had finished applying the best of the bad bunch, I found it just made the screen resolution of the iPad very poor and everything is slightly blurry and annoying. I have learned my lesson - you get what you pay for. Don't buy cheap... I am just about to swat them all in the bin.
on 24 November 2013
Impossible to apply without dozens of little and not so little air bubbles. Easier just to clean the screen with a micro fiber cloth.
on 26 December 2013
You only get what you pay for sorry but it's true ,,they arrived creased due to no cardboard support when dispatched
on 14 August 2015
Disappointed with these screen protectors. I purchased these for my iPad2. The fit is ok but the corner edges do not stick. I discarded my first attempt thinking that it may just be a "one off" but the second one was the same. The edges were loose and did not stick to the screen. On my third attempt the edges stuck but the screen protector was marked (a bit like as if something had been wiped across it but the marks would not come off - even when cleaned with a glass wipe). My fourth attempt was no better so the only thing to do is to purchase more screen protectors elsewhere.

I have no doubt that they will protect my iPad screen and are reasonably priced but I would not purchase these again.
on 12 June 2013
Compared with other screen protectors I've bought these are pretty poor. Whatever the price they require patience to apply but despite being very careful they looked marked and scratched right after application. You don't need to spend a fortune on screen protectors, I just couldn't find the "Screen Guard" brand I'd bought previously. They were much better quality and one had been on my ipad for almost 2 years and cost about the same.

See one answered question