4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but Clear
Published on 8 July 2012 by Slatea

1.0 out of 5 stars What!!?!
What the heck? These are like the worst screen protectors ever. Black surround looks ugly and no cut out for the front camera. They are also not a perfect fit. Waste of money, do not buy!
Published on 24 July 2013 by DaveWhitty

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but Clear, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector Guard For iPad 2 (Pack Of 6) With Cleaning Cloth
Now this is the solution to the sticky finger problem that we all experience with an iPad. The guards are very effective, totally clear, and fit exactly over the iPad .... but they are very, very tricky to put on exactly. I ended up having to throw my first attempt away, as I simply could not find a way of getting the very sticky cover into the correct position to cover the screen. Second attempt was more successful, but be warned - you will end up with air bubbles between the guard and the screen, although they make no difference at all to the screen clarity. Good product, well priced and very easy to clean with a simple micro cloth. Impressed !

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 21 Aug. 2013
Really pleased with this product. There are films on each side of the screen protector which keep it in perfect condition with no finger marks. I managed a virtually bubble free finish too - best result I've ever achieved.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 12 Sept. 2013
Simple, effective and so far durable. Easy to apply and although a few bubbles at first on application, these gradually disappeared

1.0 out of 5 stars What!!?!, 24 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear screen protector guard, 28 Mar. 2013
Ms. T. M. Dodd (cornwall england) - See all my reviews
Items arrived quickly,cleaned screen first then attempted to place on screen you need a very steady hand but managed this on third attempt .Does the job very well

1.0 out of 5 stars naff, 29 Oct. 2013
Mrs K (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
Just an awful product for me. For a start, each and every screen protector was damaged and creased as they were posted only in a plastic bag with some sponge wrapping. This made it impossible to get an even finish as there were air pockets around each crease. Secondly, the cloth provided was not lint free and so left lots of bits on the screen and sticky side of the protector which were then impossible to remove. When I had finished applying the best of the bad bunch, I found it just made the screen resolution of the iPad very poor and everything is slightly blurry and annoying. I have learned my lesson - you get what you pay for. Don't buy cheap... I am just about to swat them all in the bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustration, 24 Nov. 2013
Impossible to apply without dozens of little and not so little air bubbles. Easier just to clean the screen with a micro fiber cloth.

5.0 out of 5 stars dirty and old, 10 July 2015
graham (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
These are spot on.
When I first got my phone it came with one of these types on it, perfectly placed on by a machine. No bumps or air pockets or bits of fluff that strayed between the cover and the screen. That covered lasted a while but over the time it started looking greasy, dirty and old, which made the phone look shabby. So I bought these to recover the screen and give it back its clarity.
They arrived within a few days, so I set about doing the job.
I expected to use at least two of the covers before getting the position and look I wanted, with no bubbles, dust or anything that would stand out. But I did not need to use 2 of them as the first cover went on perfectly with only two slight adjustments.
I used the cleaning cloth and the small piece of rigid plastic that came in the packet in order to get the cover on. The cloth was a good size and managed to clean all the dust and stuff off the screen once I had taken the old cover off.
The piece of plastic was strong enough yet subtle enough to spread the cover and push the air pockets to the edge of the screen without causing any indents on the cover, with the cloth.
Once the cover was on, with an adjustment or two, the screen was covered perfectly. There is nothing trapped between the cover and the screen and the screen can be seen clearly even in the brightest of lights due to the way the cover is made.
This pack of three should last me the lifetime of my phone now, with one used and two left to go on.
Money well spent in my eyes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived creased no cardboard support protection when dispatch from supplier, 26 Dec. 2013
You only get what you pay for sorry but it's true ,,they arrived creased due to no cardboard support when dispatched

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, 12 Jun. 2013
Gutbucket (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Compared with other screen protectors I've bought these are pretty poor. Whatever the price they require patience to apply but despite being very careful they looked marked and scratched right after application. You don't need to spend a fortune on screen protectors, I just couldn't find the "Screen Guard" brand I'd bought previously. They were much better quality and one had been on my ipad for almost 2 years and cost about the same.