Platform: PlayStation3|Edition: Standard|Format: Box|Change
Price:£7.99+ £2.03 shipping

I have Bejeweled 2 (for ps3) and I have to admit that to my opinion this is even better than that. Game disc also included Zuma (that I already have for my ps3 and pc) which is also a gem - PopCap quality. Another extra game is Feeding2 that is also a great bonus game. The price is just right, because you get 3 quality games and nice packaging as well. Note that Bejeweled 3 has 8 different game moods. I am happy with my order and Amazon.co.uk made my day; it took only 5 days to get that item to Finland! Great service and packaging as always!
on 28 April 2012
I have been a big fan of Bejewled 2 for ages and when I saw Bejewled 3 I preordered it immediately - with Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2 included its a bargain. It's very similar game play to Bejewled 2 so you can play straight away but different enough to respark the interest (and obsession) I had with 2. Lots of trophies are also availablie to be earned (no platinums as these a PSN games). I would recommend it for anyone.
on 3 June 2012
Hi I have bought this game for my partner and she loves it very addictive and realy good family fun I have got it on my phone it's just as good as on the big screen
on 30 March 2013
What great value this game set. And yes, I am correct in calling it a game 'set' as you do indeed bet THREE games for your £7.99 and these days, that cannot be a bad thing. The other games are Zuma and Feeding Frenzy and whilst they are great games in themselves, it's Bejeweled III that I truly am pulled back to.

There are many elements that are improved and polished in this game, and the number of unlockable and different versions that you can play, the permutations are many. When I am not playing straight B-III, I really like the 'Poker' version of it, where you have to use jewel combinations to produce poker hands to stay alive. It's a brilliant addition to the roster of versions to play.

My wife loves Feeding Frenzy, where you start as 'small fry' and feed your way up to a 'big fish'. Zuma is also good but to me personally, it is less engaging than the others here. That said, the premise is great, a progression of differently coloured, round boulders start their journey through a course of which you are in the centre. You have a coloured ball of your own that you can shoot into this sequence of boulders to make groups of a minimum of three of the same colour. The more balls of the same that you can destroy, the more and better bonus awards (eg, the rocks pause, or you can get a 'super accuracy' aiming feature) you win. The idea is to stop and destroy them all.

Actually, now that I am writing it out, I realise that I enjoyed it more than I thought!

A great value package.
on 22 May 2013
I'm a big fan of PopCap's games so when I saw this at a bargain price (5 quid odd), versus £19 to download from PSN store, I snapped it up. The mechanics are pretty simple, match lines of 3 jewels , with extra's for 4 or more etc, but it's the presentation which is great, good music, snazzy graphics and sound, a great relaxing game with lots of options and 2 other decent games chucked in free, bargain!
on 2 April 2014
As a longtime gamer there are periods, where I just want to play a game without having to 'think', these 3 games are those. These are what I think of as 'chill out' games, also my wife who is not a gamer, will happily plays these type of games, so in my opinion this game wins allround!
on 5 April 2013
If you liked Bejeweled 2, then you'll love this one.
It's a lot more action packed and quicker than the previous one. There are lots of different game modes to keep you occupied for hours on end.

Also you get another two games on the disc. Which are good fun.
on 15 November 2013
Would be nicer if it included zuma deluxe instead of the previous version.
Would love to see a popcap mega bundle in the future for PS3 or PS4.
on 12 March 2013
Excellent game. For all ages. Would recommend it. All different levels to do. Badges to collect. Csnt get bored with it. Addictive.
on 3 April 2013
great game cant put it down my son loves it to well done to the makers of this game its a must have