Size: 16GB (2x8GB) 1600Mhz|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 16 January 2013
Memory is memory pretty much, this runs at the advertised speed (1600Mhz) using XMP profile, it has metal heat spreader on the chips and is not too tall so does not get in the way of CPU coolers or other cabling inside your case.
on 12 November 2012
This is an excellent brand, and i started to use Corsair because my brother (a computer fanatic) highly esteems their products. The heat-spreader design is "cool" and actually helps keep heat to a minimum, which is great when i'm overclocking.

As soon as i upgraded my RAM to 16GB, my computer's performance was immediately improved. Everything was snappy and programs didn't take as long to load. I do quite a lot of rendering with Adobe Photoshop, Vegas Pro and Video Converting software, so this high-performance RAM makes a real noticeable difference.

Coupled with the Intel i5 CPU, my computer is reaping the benefit of 16GB RAM at a high speed of 1600Mhz, which is the maximum compatible spec for most CPU's and motherboards. You shouldn't need to upgrade for years to come after maxing-out with these two RAM sticks.

I have not had any problems...in fact i am so pleased with my RAM sticks. I recommend this RAM to everyone.
on 7 October 2015
Well matched and a noticeable difference to my machine when added to the 16GB I already had. I'm no expert and there's loads of different makes and speeds out there but this worked fine for me. My motherboard is a Sabertooth Z77 with an Intel i3770k processor.
on 10 April 2013
Work like a dream. I was surprised to see them rated at 1333 in the bios but understand that you have to set extended memory profile to get them to run at 1600. Nice low profile so don't get in the way of any wiring or heat sinks. Would buy again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 December 2015
I got this memory in June 2014 and am happy to say that it is still running strong... Did my yearly health check on the computer 6 days ago and they are still 100% error free. I still get no problems with them and games still run with zero lag.
on 11 January 2015
Good brand shame one of the sticks was bent when I received them as they was in a plastic case which wasn't something I'd sell them in they need a box to stop them from being bent or damaged. but ordered a new one so I had two and there perfect
on 2 May 2013
Great performance at a reasonable price, needed a low profile module to fit under my cooler. Understated design and reliable brand makes for a perfect RAM boost for windows 7. Especially useful for photoediting and hassle-free ownage in games!
on 15 October 2014
nice low profile RAM. fitted onto a Asus Z87-Pro with a Hyper 212 cooler. RAM does clear the cooler fan, so looks like a normal high finned ram will fit, but just about.

loads windows 8.1 and software promptly and good for the buck
on 17 September 2014
Top ram for the price,
this ram is well made and is low profile to fit in to the smallest of cases. i have 2 sets of these for a total of 32GB and do a lot editing in after effects and premier pro and these work fine for me.
on 26 November 2014
First time i enabled XMP in the bios i got the full 1600 Mhz. Does exactly what it`s designed for if your looking for that extra point in your experience index Enabling XMP in Bios is a must. LOVELY bit of kit highly recommended