5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boxer!
I love this boxer! Not only the color looks great on tanned skin, also the fit is perfect and presents the best parts and a flat belly better than any other pants. Just love it!
Published 16 months ago by Michael Treier

I followed the sizing guidance for 34 waist and ordered this pair in size XL which proved too large. I have since bought another pair in size M which are a perfect fit.
Published 1 month ago by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boxer!, 20 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight, 6 Mar 2013
..but my wife loves these on me! And believe it or not they are fast becoming my pulling pants! I wouldn't wear them throughout the day but just before bed when I don't plan to wear them for much longer ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 22 Dec 2013
Very comfortable and exactly as described and as shown in picture. Will be defo be buying more in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars VFM, 11 Jun 2012
These are excellent value for money. Good quality cotton, snug and very comfy. Remember these do not come up very high and for most of us our hips are narrower than our waists. I'm a 32" waist and the small size was fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Colour, 4 Jan 2013
Very nice to wear snug fit. Item is well worth the money.Even after many washed they remain as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Low Rise = Happy Partner, 15 Mar 2014
I bought these on a whim to feel sexier and more appealing and boy they work! They are a great fit and my partner certainly appreciates them. They feel very comfortable and sexy on and are low, especially at the back! I have received some very positive and well received comments and will certainly be ordering more from their range.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice boxer trunks, 17 Feb 2014
If you are buying these, don't rely on your waist size. Think about what you have been blessed with as a package and buy according the that. I bought small size, as my waist is 30" and mine is 'small', they fit perfectly for me. They are low rice, so it helps if you have firm buttocks also

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as displayed in the image, 29 Oct 2013
Well made and snuggly fitting boxers that do not fall apart on the first wash. I would definitely purchase this make again

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother about lying down, your normal approach to sizing should work!!, 1 Sep 2014
Using the recommended sizing advice for a previous purchase, I ordered a size 'too small" this time and the fit was fine prior to washing. After washing, the size enlarged very slightly but is still ok. I purchased the large size.

2.0 out of 5 stars I have since bought another pair in size M which are a perfect fit., 15 Nov 2014