5.0 out of 5 stars How to use your Kindle Fire HD?
I found that not knowing a lot about the Kindle Fire HD and how all of the functions worked, that this was an ideal book to download onto my Fire HD, It explains very comprehensively how to operate it in simple English terms, you can flick backwards and forwards to this book, when you are doing something else with your Fire HD, by simply touching the item and referring to...
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Wally

3.0 out of 5 stars Sownloadable guide
As a first time user of Kindle Fire I found it helpful in getting me going. I would have liked to print off those sections I was working on but so far have failed to print from the Kindle..
Published 12 months ago by J. D. Thomas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver for the tablet illiterate, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD (The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD: The Kindle Fire tips Manual that shows you Everything.) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this with reluctance as I strongly consider that the Kindle should come with a user's manual, installed or downloadable. The Kindle is my first tablet, so nothing about the controls was obvious to me. The book has helped me find out how to use the various features of the Kindle with simple explanations - without it I would only be using my Kindle for reading eBooks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book or PC reading essential, 27 Dec. 2012
A really useful guide but in this particular instance should be read in book form or on another computer because it is difficult (and annoying) to keep dipping in and out of the book to try out the various functions of the kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing manual, 13 Mar. 2014
I had not been able to get into my touch screen kindle until I purchased this guide. It is crammed with how to do it advice which should have been issued with the Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 14 Feb. 2014
cheap but is quite full in it's treatment. I found most of the answers I wanted in learning to use the kindle

3.0 out of 5 stars Sownloadable guide, 24 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing manual!, 6 Jun. 2013
When we bought our Kindle Fire, we were a little put back because of all the features it had, and the fact we had never owned a tablet before. I consider myself decent when it comes to technology, but having a guide that walks you through things really helped - and saved a ton of time. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best guide on the market, 2 May 2013
I have recently got a kindle fire from my girlfriend. I know the basic stuff but i was a bit confused on how to use properly. I bought this guide as it was recommended on amazon! Well, to be honest, this is one of the best guides i have read so far. Its really easy to read and understand. Enjoyable to read,and give you a great tips, and trick on how to use your kindle!! The books design itself its really attractive, and my own opinion is, its a top quality guide. Its not the kind of mass guide which give you the same infos over and over. Highly Recommend (even if you know what to do) :) One of my best purchase so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fire hd guide, 23 Jan. 2013
Charles Weigand (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
Good overview but had to search around to find equivalent settings for my fire hd. Book setup primarily for the basic fire model. Still proved useful in understanding how it worked.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 17 Jan. 2013
Covered a few things I did not know about the Kindle Fire, a good reference guide and always to hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy guide to Kindle Fire, 16 Jan. 2013
S. C. Wooldridge (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Excellent reference app. If like me you arenew to this sort of technology it is a very helpful and informative guide

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›