5.0 out of 5 stars No conspiracy theories here !!!
Having received this book as a Christmas gift I thought I'd get round to reading it by the summer. Having started a chapter on Referees and the bias against Celtic in recent years, I have finished the book in 2 days !!
Published on 28 Dec. 2001 by co_longford@yahoo.co.uk

2.0 out of 5 stars A good sedative
Published 1 month ago by Del74

2.0 out of 5 stars A good sedative, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Celtic's Paranoia . . . All in the Mind? (Kindle Edition)
ill only write half a review as I could only muster the strength to read that much as I was losing the will to live after a few mind numbingly tedious chapters Im now been prescribed anti depressants to try and get my happy levels up again!!the book was perhaps written by an addict its its a bit poor me/us look how we've bin treated bo hoo if(and the penalty stats say otherwise over a century)Celtic got a shoddy deal whilst playing the Huns it is more than balanced up by them more than getting the rub of the green against the other 9(or however many at time)so called diddy teams in league as fans of said clubs will willingly testify so to some up Celtic may or may not have had some iffy decisions against one team in the league but receive favourable decisions against rest of em😭😳 so it's 9.1 in celtics favour!!hard done by my non denominational backside 😄

5.0 out of 5 stars No conspiracy theories here !!!, 28 Dec. 2001
Having been one of the many Celtic fans to question the 'allegiances' of certain refs and having seen some bizarre decisions being given against us, the referee chapter was most interesting.
There are chapters on Celtic players not being picked for the Scottish national team as often as they should have, Charlie Tully being the best example, and Celtic's dealings with the SFA in recent years, Jorge Cadete signing fiasco etc...
I would recommend this book to all Celtic fans and to football fans with an open mind, or who think they are hard done by !!!
Read it, enjoy it and realise it was'nt all in our minds !!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars See what your up against., 4 Aug. 2004
By A Customer
A reader from Rutherglen, clearly not a Celtic fan and admits he has not read the book still manages to take time out to write a "review". His "review" or should I say swipe exposes the prejudice he and his ilk have against anything Celtic. I wonder if he would ever criticise the bile that pours from the stands of his own club Glasgow Rangers, instead of his cheap swipe at a book he has never read. Clearly a book for Celtic fans, Rangers fans need not apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Factual Book, 8 Nov. 2008
Graham Anderson "ga" (Centero de Blantero) - See all my reviews
I read it in holiday and thought some folk would think I was being paranoid by reading it by the pool.
I loved the book, its the right way to proceed discussions on this matter.
Tom Campbell has presented the facts, may of which happened before my time.
My take is that you read the full book and make your own mind up after understanding the facts.

Tom Campbell. Your books are legendary.

Please Email me I have a wee good thing I need to talk to you about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the ignorant Mr Street, 26 Aug. 2007
MK (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book but can probably be only truly understood by Celtic fans who have the misfortune to live in the West of Scotland.

'These things even themselves out in the long run'. A phrase used by the last reviewer and many others. I do have to laugh at the way this is stated as some sort of fact. Maybe,just maybe, things don't even themselves out!

In any case the book covers the anti-catholicism and anti-irish sentiment and by extension the anti-celtic sentiments in the west of scotland in the early 20th century. Chapters are dedicated to Celtic's treatment for flying the Irish tricolur above their ground in 1951 and to individual refereeing performances. The attitude of some jouranlists(sic) towards Celtic is also mentioned.

A fine read but as previously stated only for Celtic fans or those with an open mind.

As for Bob Kelly helping 'Celtic specifically'. He was the Chairman of Celtic. Is that not his job? But then again it's not paranoia, it's a catholic conspiracy by the council,the lord provost and every person attached to celtic according to Mr Street.

Incidentally, Neil lennon never received death threats playing for Northern ireland until he was a Celtic player regardless of how many caps he had or his religion.

But as Mr Street says in his first paragraph it must be my 'upbringing' - ah, the famous cliche - 'Blame Catholic Schools'

Paranoia? I think not!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read, 3 Jun. 2014
A very interesting look at how Scottish football has always been biased against celtic and towards rangers in a sad indictment of the sectarian world of Scotland where even to this day it is still allowed and this looks at how its been swept under the carpet for years as fans of celtic have been accused of paranoia even in the face of proof

4.0 out of 5 stars All in the mind or is it., 20 April 2015
This review is from: Celtic's Paranoia . . . All in the Mind? (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic read from first page to last a must read for open minded football fans , go on give it go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmm! Para, paranoia., 14 Feb. 2013
Michael Jenkins (glasgow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Over the years Celtic have had a lot less breaks than Rangers from referee's, the media and the Scottish football hierachy, that's the conclusion of this book, and one I tend in the main to agree with. The reasons for this are manyfold, and not least sectarian in nature. If that makes me paranoid, then so be it.
Wibble wibble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Celtic's Paranoia . . . All in the Mind? (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable read and well balanced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014